the Rift

catch all the foxes

Sikeax Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Mom had taught me it's always best to try to be polite to others when you meet them. I don't see the true meaning of this as of she is always a bitch (I heard someone call her that once, no names.....), and the lady before me was very polite to me. When she moved her head to veiw me better, I gave her a smile to let her know I wasn't going to ever bite. I was raised to be a good girl, and that my clear intentions. Her name was Lysang, and I found it beautiful like her. Before I was able to compliement her, there were others.
They carried harsh comments towards me, insulting me and making my hope and will drop as my heart sunk deeper into my chest. It slid down the walls of my ribs like a slippery fish thrown at the wall that slid down like it carried some type of amusement. A frown fell across my face and my ears fell to the sides, putting my hurt feelings like a beacon. Are the members of herds always so rude and cruel?
I had already began to feel bad and the thought of turning away and walking home alone came across my mind when a female voice came out. I looked to her, and veiwed her beauty. Yes, she was very beautiful, and the beauty she held matched the serenity of her personality. Instantly, she was the only one to bring a smile to my young face when the others were busy insulting me. She carried my attention as well as Lysang did, for the boys could just leave. Jerks.
"I think your name is just as beautiful as you are, Lysang. Even thought the boys are pretty mean and I guess hateful, I might as well offer you a place to stay up until you decide what you wish to do. The Assassins are close knit, and for sure you would be welcome as either a guest to us or a member, as it's your choice. I don't think anyone would be offended if you stayed for some time. My eyes went to the lady named Respeldence, smiling to her with her soft words. She offered me a walk home and then went on to the Foothills.
As a child, I don't have much to hate, or shouldn't have something to hate, but the Foothills made me uncomfortable. Mom was sure of to tell me as of what she went through there while she was carrying me, what it took to get me to this place where I am now. Apollo, that's his name right?, had already earned my discomfort. "Resplendence, would you mind if I just called Res? My mother is aware as of me, and has told me I may adventure as long as I know of someone I can trust is near by. She has given me places I shall not go, including not to visit the borders of any herdlands for their personal respect and not to cause issues. If Lysang doesn't wish to return home with me, I think I'd enjoy the company of having someone walk home with me. As for being sent out, I assure you, I came out on my own."
It's difficult to blurt out something about the Foothills, and I wanted to add in what happened with Mom when I was blindsided by the appearance of another girl. She was sweet, and instantly I loved her. If my horn had the power to glow when I was happy, then surely it would of glowed so bright as to release the amount of light given by the glowing trees. Her compliement made me giggle, and the Jerks actions were quickly ignored. Still, I wanted to make Apollo look as bad as he was treating me. It wasn't the best idea, but hell, I'll do it anyway just because Res seemed bothered by him, and I think I should back her up a bit because she was so kind to me.
"The Foothills aren't the best place to stay. My mother told me she was taken while pregnant with myself and held prisoner there where I was apparently attempted to be taken from her. When I was born in the snow there, no one was kind enough to even say 'Hello, welcome to the world.' or tell me where I was at before we were forced to leave. I can't ever be a fan of them."
I might just be a bit of what they call a 'bitch', whatever it happens to me, but unless they can hear into my head, they won't be able to hear the secret giggles in my head.

If you could hear me then, can you hear me now?

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
catch all the foxes - by Lysang - 08-01-2013, 04:37 PM
RE: catch all the foxes - by Sikeax - 08-01-2013, 05:46 PM
RE: catch all the foxes - by Apollo - 08-01-2013, 06:22 PM
RE: catch all the foxes - by Kaj - 08-01-2013, 07:23 PM
RE: catch all the foxes - by Resplendence - 08-01-2013, 11:22 PM
RE: catch all the foxes - by Adalaide - 08-01-2013, 11:49 PM
RE: catch all the foxes - by Lysang - 08-02-2013, 06:32 AM
RE: catch all the foxes - by Sikeax - 08-03-2013, 09:50 PM
RE: catch all the foxes - by Hana - 08-08-2013, 08:14 AM
RE: catch all the foxes - by Resplendence - 08-31-2013, 10:20 PM