the Rift

catch all the foxes

Hana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Hana
I don't preach or scream ain't trying to teach the scene,
The only guidelines are those you need to read between.
"Perhaps if your tiny outcast band hadn't attempted to steal our members, made constant (and empty) threats to us and challenged us, we wouldn't have been forced to take action." The pale mare stepped forward, ruby eyes narrowed in distrust and ill concealed bitterness for the young filly that stood before her. The doe was simply defending her herd's actions, she had not spoken a single lie, in fact it seemed that this one's mother had concealed the entire truth from her. Spotting Apollo across from her, Hana passed him a smile before turning her attention back to the other one that seemed to be the center of attention. "Pardon my rude interruption, I do not like to hear my family spoken of in a ill manner." Her voice had been calm and quiet the entire time. Hana did not need to say a lot or yell to defend her family, they had not done anything wrong, in fact it was this little filly who was in the wrong.

Surely such a young foal shouldn't be out attempting to recruit members for the outcast band that she belonged to. How pathetic was that? Were the leaders of the assassins too high and mighty to come out and meet new comers and try to recruit them? Hana frowned while her ruby eyes studied the young foal...no that wasn't it. The leaders had been stolen by another herd, the lightly shaded doe stopped a snort in it's tracks. Fascinating group...one about being skilled in staying in the shadows and stealing others...yet they couldn't even keep their leaders safe. That was why the foal was out here doing the group's dirty work, because there was no one else left to actually recruit for the group. Rolling her eyes Hana turned back to the new comer.

Hana was not normally a bitter or mean mare, she was quite the opposite actually, however this young filly had annoyed her by questioning the righteousness of her family. For Hana, that simply wasn't on. "My name is Hana, as you have no doubt have guessed I am from the Foothills." A smile was offered to the mare named Lysang. Looking at everyone crowding her Hana immediately felt sorry for her. Steeping a little closer the light doe tried to catch the other mares gaze in her ruby one. "I would be honoured as well if you accepted Apollo's invitation" another glance to Apollo with a slight chuckle. "Oh! But I am not forcing you Lysang, just trying to be of help."

Finally Hana's true personality shone through. The kind where she wanted to help everyone, please everyone and just generally be there for anyone who might need her.

Messages In This Thread
catch all the foxes - by Lysang - 08-01-2013, 04:37 PM
RE: catch all the foxes - by Sikeax - 08-01-2013, 05:46 PM
RE: catch all the foxes - by Apollo - 08-01-2013, 06:22 PM
RE: catch all the foxes - by Kaj - 08-01-2013, 07:23 PM
RE: catch all the foxes - by Resplendence - 08-01-2013, 11:22 PM
RE: catch all the foxes - by Adalaide - 08-01-2013, 11:49 PM
RE: catch all the foxes - by Lysang - 08-02-2013, 06:32 AM
RE: catch all the foxes - by Sikeax - 08-03-2013, 09:50 PM
RE: catch all the foxes - by Hana - 08-08-2013, 08:14 AM
RE: catch all the foxes - by Resplendence - 08-31-2013, 10:20 PM
RE: catch all the foxes - by Chemical - 09-01-2013, 07:42 AM