the Rift

[OPEN] Memory's Melody

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

Harmony

Harmony sighed. Should she really have came here? She actually didn't know. The sight of that flower just seemed to jack her up, she didn't want to show her real side, she could never be like that to her mother, the one that loves her so much. Sighing, Harmony moved on. She suddenly stopped and stamped her foot. " Will she still love me when she sees who I am, who I can become? " She muttered, the anger stung her throat. Jerking up her done, she looked forward. " Mother, oh mother. Why did you have to leave me. I don't want Antheia to be disappointed in me. " Shaking her dome, she let out a loud, frustration filled whinny. Harmony decided to graze, maybe food could take her mind of it. Doubt it She thought with a snort.

After a few minutes of grazing, Harmony decided to check her surroundings, the thought of someone seeing her tantrum earlier was bothering her, especially if Antheia saw.

Harmony looked to her front, No one . Then she looked to her right and left. Breathing a sigh of relief, she noticed no one was around. Thank the Gods She nickered softly. After grazing awhile more, Harmony decided to head back the way she came.

Turning around she stopped in shock.
" No... " She took a step back.

Antheia. There she was. Right there, before her eyes. Tears started to welt in her eyes. All emotion draining from her eyes.
Harmony whipped around, and took off. Her tail streaming behind her, she ran as fast as she could away from Antheia. She didn't want Antheia to see that. My life is ruined She thought with despair.

@[Antheia]
Word count: 310
The life ahead can only be glorious if you
learn to live in total harmony with the Lord..

Messages In This Thread
Memory's Melody - by Harmony - 08-01-2013, 05:50 PM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Antheia - 08-02-2013, 02:09 PM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Harmony - 08-02-2013, 07:04 PM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Antheia - 08-02-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Harmony - 08-02-2013, 11:42 PM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Antheia - 08-03-2013, 12:34 AM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Harmony - 08-03-2013, 01:21 AM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Antheia - 08-03-2013, 06:25 PM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Harmony - 08-03-2013, 11:31 PM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Antheia - 08-05-2013, 02:10 PM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Harmony - 08-05-2013, 08:37 PM