the Rift

[OPEN] Memory's Melody

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.

A N T H E I A
beauty is what is on the inside, not the outside

I gnawed on the sweet grass. It tickled at my tongue, the appetizing taste was so great, for I hadn't at a thing since I came to this wonderful terrain. The overcasting sky twinkling with bright stars. I closed my eyes and thought of admirable things.

My blinders opened, starring at Harmony as she looked around. I wonder what's going through her head. Thought winding around inside my dome. When Harmony went back to grazing, I continued on with mine too. I flared my nostrils as a ladybug landed on my nostril. Well, that's a sign of Birdsong. I chuckled at the thought and shook my head, the ladybug flying into the open air. My skull lowered down to the ground once again as I started to nibble on the turf.

I was still eating the saccharine green when I heard hoof beats running along the ground. My harks pinned and I jerked up my dome. Harmony was gone! I looked around and saw a glimpse of her. What the--? I took off after her before I could finished my thought. I didn't know if it was a game or not, but I was confused. I tucked my head, gaining speed, soon I was up beside her, looking into her teary eyes. "Harmony, stop running please! What's wrong?!" I yelled at her in a soft voice, making sure I wouldn't hurt her feelings. I flickered my harks at her, looking at her with pleading eyes.

What had gotten into her all of a sudden?

Whatever had happened it was starting to really worry me. Had she not wanted me there, watching over her? I didn't mean to interrupt her. What had I done wrong? Was I a bad mother or was I not enough for her? If she didn't want me I could leave, leave her be and never look back, but I would never forget her, not a chance.

I was so confused and I wanted to talk things out with her, but first problem was, how was I going to stop her? She was mighty fast and I didn't think I would be able to go on much longer.

tag; @[Harmony]
word count; 366
ooc; Poor Antheia, I think she's going to collapse soon. :c

Messages In This Thread
Memory's Melody - by Harmony - 08-01-2013, 05:50 PM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Antheia - 08-02-2013, 02:09 PM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Harmony - 08-02-2013, 07:04 PM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Antheia - 08-02-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Harmony - 08-02-2013, 11:42 PM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Antheia - 08-03-2013, 12:34 AM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Harmony - 08-03-2013, 01:21 AM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Antheia - 08-03-2013, 06:25 PM