the Rift

[OPEN] Memory's Melody

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

Harmony

Harmony was furious. How could she have done that in front of Antheia? Her own mother?

When she heard hoofbeats along side her, she started to slow down glancing over at Antheia. She came to a halt.
" Did you see what I did? " She asked frantically, her orbs darting nervously, and her harks set back. Harmony's hoofs shuffled upon the grass, making the long stems of grass dance.
Harmony hoped to the Gods that Antheia didn't see. Harmony loved her too death, and would never want to hurt her, or her feelings. Antheia meant the world to her, just for being Antheia. She swished her tail as a ladybug landed on her flank. Oh gods, this can't be happening She thought, and heaved a long sigh. Her orbs were glued to the ground, too embarrassed to move them. She silently awaited her answer. Doubtful thoughts tearing through her juvenile mind. She lowered her dome and took a snidbit of grass, trying desperately to remove the thoughts. Harmony squinted her blue orbs as she raised her dome again to look at her beautiful mother. She hoped that she hadn't disappointed Antheia. She wanted Antheia to know that she wanted to be like her beautiful mother that took her in.

Please, please don't leave me. Just don't. I can't handle being alone. I'll end up dying, starving or... hurting myself. You can't leave me. Don't. Please. I beg you. You mean the world to me, all I want to do is impress you, love you, care for you when you get old... Please Antheia. The thought raced through her mind, her face's young-ness, her hyper-ness, this all disappeared like the sun. But this time, she didn't think it would ever come back. Not even the slightest bit. This stress, this pressure of attempting to hide her other side from Antheia, and all the others. Could she do it any longer? I don't know if I can do this. I'm going to blow soon. Might as well tell her. Harmony thought, finally making her decision.
She's going to tell Antheia.

@[Antheia]
Word Count: 364

Dang, this is dramatic.

The life ahead can only be glorious if you
learn to live in total harmony with the Lord..

Messages In This Thread
Memory's Melody - by Harmony - 08-01-2013, 05:50 PM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Antheia - 08-02-2013, 02:09 PM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Harmony - 08-02-2013, 07:04 PM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Antheia - 08-02-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Harmony - 08-02-2013, 11:42 PM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Antheia - 08-03-2013, 12:34 AM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Harmony - 08-03-2013, 01:21 AM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Antheia - 08-03-2013, 06:25 PM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Harmony - 08-03-2013, 11:31 PM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Antheia - 08-05-2013, 02:10 PM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Harmony - 08-05-2013, 08:37 PM