the Rift

[PRIVATE] destiny's got a hold on me

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
I felt the stallion's muzzle brushing away my tears and sighed as he rested his cheek on mine. The unicorn was dangerously close now, but I didn't mind. I needed this company. "I know there is nothing I can do to make the pain stop, but you are not alone completely. You have a friend in me, if you are willing take such an offer."
Of course I was willing to. I looked into the paint's eyes and gave him another smile before I nodded slightly. Yes, I was willing to take such an offer. Why hadn't I met this gentleman before? If only I had, this could've been fixed seasons ago. A friend like this was always to good use.
"It is going to be okay, Dell, I promise I will get them back. Mauja doesn’t know what will come his way... The wicked always get what they deserve whether by me or by the Gods themselves. What is your little girl's name? And how shall I get to here? Spare no details, it all helps me."

I took a deep breath and looked away while I spoke. And I didn't leave out any details.
"My little girl is named Destry -" Oh, it hurt just to say her name. I cringed, but continued only seconds later.
"- and she's about a year old soon. She's a black unipeg, but her body is also coated in dark purple so whenever the moonlight sees her, she shines in purple. Destry has a cream-colored mane and tail with red tips - after her father. Her wings are decorated with red constellations on the outside and also there's similar markings on her rump. She has two beautiful red eyes, each with one blue streak crossing the iris."
Tears started running down my cheeks again and I sighed, but my sigh was broken with a vague sob. I missed my daughter so much.

"My lover on the other hand... His name is Azzaron. He's a palomino pegasus, with cream-colored hair - also with red tips - and he has red eyes too. On his left flank, there's fire tribal markings. You should recognize him as he also is the only light-coated pegasus in the Basin." My voice was high and I felt a big lump in my throat as I spoke. How would I move on when it was hard just to talk about them?

"If you find them, or get any information, can you please go and find me? I will head for..." I thought about it for a few seconds before continuing.
"The Deep Forest. Go and meet me there when you have information about my family. And Castiel..."
I turned my head to him and kissed him on his cheek before looking into his blue eyes.
"Thank you."

"Talking."

ooc: <3
word count: 469

[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
destiny's got a hold on me - by Delinne - 08-02-2013, 04:08 AM
RE: destiny's got a hold on me - by Castiel - 08-02-2013, 09:19 AM
RE: destiny's got a hold on me - by Delinne - 08-02-2013, 11:16 AM
RE: destiny's got a hold on me - by Castiel - 08-09-2013, 04:51 PM
RE: destiny's got a hold on me - by Delinne - 08-10-2013, 03:32 AM
RE: destiny's got a hold on me - by Castiel - 08-15-2013, 11:30 AM
RE: destiny's got a hold on me - by Delinne - 08-16-2013, 03:34 AM