the Rift

[OPEN] In the Shadows [Prisoner Thread]

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

Harmony

Her legs carried her through lands she did not yet know of. Stopping now to grab a snack, she sighed. She was growing ever so bored, just wondering out here like an unloved filly. She should really get back to her mother, but she just simply refused the thought. Her orbs searched the moonlit ground for a stem of grass. Flaring her nostrils, she found a bit, nibbling carefully, she searched for any life.

Her harks were perked when she caught sound of hoof beats. Possibly a pair of them. Listening carefully, she heard a voice every once and awhile. A smile started to dance upon her lips as she eagerly, but carefully walked towards the sound. When she stepped over a small rise in the ground, she caught sight of them in the distance, the most she could see was what looked like a black Pegasus. She slipped into the shadows, thankful for the eerie light that moon was giving off, it would keep her hidden. She slowly slipped towards the group of two, watching her step carefully. Harmony didn't want to step on a stick, or trip over something, it would give away her cover. As she slipped by two decent sized bushes, she looked out from her cover. Much closer to her now, was a black Pegasus, the one she had seen before. The other, she could not see, a bush was blocking her view. Letting out a quiet snort, she started to listen. The black Pegasus seemed very impatient. Also, Harmony noticed that her wings were being held awkwardly. Sighing, she stepped out of her cover and walked up to the two.

Hello. May I ask what you are doing to this mare? She seems impatient. I don't know, I'm just trying to be nice...

She trailed off awkwardly not knowing what to say.

@[Shadow]

Word count: 318

Sorry for butting in (:
The life ahead can only be glorious if you
learn to live in total harmony with the Lord..

Messages In This Thread
In the Shadows [Prisoner Thread] - by Shadow - 08-02-2013, 01:44 PM
RE: In the Shadows [Prisoner Thread] - by Harmony - 08-04-2013, 01:37 AM
RE: In the Shadows [Prisoner Thread] - by Zar'roc - 08-05-2013, 08:14 PM
RE: In the Shadows [Prisoner Thread] - by Shadow - 08-07-2013, 11:55 AM
RE: In the Shadows [Prisoner Thread] - by Harmony - 08-12-2013, 10:56 PM