the Rift

[OPEN] Eyes on fire.

Scarter Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
S C A R T E R

Once again the black and white doe found herself back in this hellhole. She had travelled in the wrong direction and ended up in some completely random land. It was here that she had met a rather attractive stallion, only to end up in a psychical brawl with him. So, limping back to the veins had not been the most fun she'd ever had. Still her injuries were healing quickly and soon she would be back to her normal fabulous self. Her mane swirled around her shoulders, the wind more vicious than usual today, however the season had changed and the moon had revealed it's self in the sky. As a mare that thrived in the night time, she had found herself overjoyed, bathing in the moonlight. While the wind chilled the mare, the moon filled her with hope, no more than that...it filled her with life. The fact that the sound of her hooves hitting the ground echoed around the land did not upset her. In fact she took the time to reflect inwards of what she really wanted to do with her time in Helovia.

She had never really been a 'stay in one place' kind of soul. She wondered, explored and changed her plans often. One minute she was apart of a herd, the next she had left the herd and was on her own. She also found herself wondering about her loneliness. Never before had it affected her or her decisions. In fact most of the time she enjoyed traveling and living alone. However the older she got, the less time should would have to raise a child. But was that what she really wanted? Did she want her time weighed down by a foal? No, she didn't. Not at the moment at least. However eventually, perhaps when this quest was over, she would be able to find someone.

"Damn it." A cut on her neck stung causing her to mutter in frustration. She had not liked the after effects of the battle, however the rush she had felt while taking on someone twice her height and twice as strong, that was not something you felt everyday. The excitement was so much more exciting, thrilling than what she has ever experienced before. This mare, of course once she was healed, was excited to start another battle soon. Just for those few moments, she had let that warrior self of herself show and it was fantastic.

She paused beside the ruined shrine for the time god and smiled. It was him who had given her the gift to jump through time, travel to were ever she pleased. Unfortunately she wasn't allowed to use this awesome little bit of sass until she had walked around helovia. It had all gone rather well at the start, she had left the veins and was pumped to get to the next region, but a lass no, she had turned the wrong way. Having to start again had not done amazing things for her mood, but she would do it and hey maybe she would even be able to find someone to help pass the time.

525 words.
@[Apodis] So sorry! I forgot about this thread, anyways here it is!

Shoot me down, raise my head
Walk my field of dreams instead
Cause there's no way, you will march on top of me
Not how this is going to be be

Messages In This Thread
Eyes on fire. - by Scarter - 08-02-2013, 10:16 PM
RE: Eyes on fire. - by Harmony - 08-04-2013, 01:19 AM
RE: Eyes on fire. - by Scarter - 08-07-2013, 09:08 PM
RE: Eyes on fire. - by Scarter - 10-24-2013, 09:06 PM
RE: Eyes on fire. - by Scarter - 11-25-2013, 06:47 PM
RE: Eyes on fire. - by Harmony - 08-10-2013, 07:58 PM
RE: Eyes on fire. - by Apodis - 08-26-2013, 03:47 PM