the Rift

[OPEN] Eyes on fire.

Scarter Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
S C A R T E R

He was quick to smile as she verbally degraded the younger filly. Smirking as well Scarter waited for his response to her question. Apodis what a curious name. The dark mare decided that she liked it, yes, it was strong and very masculine. Just like the best that moved beside her now. She shot him another grin, this time it was more flirtatious and wicked.
Only the stag beside her got his foot caught in a rock or...well something. The mare watched stunned as he began to topple over, gasping as the ground started to move closer and closer to his head. Scarter merely paused and watched the stag take his tumble. The black raven did not feel the need to assist the embarrassed stallion, she also felt the desire to please him trickling away. Sighing, the mare paused and waited for Apodis to gain his footing again. "You've got to watch you footing around here." A chuckle fell from her lips. Turning back to the direction on the Throat, Scarter began to move quickly.

Where was she heading? He was interested in playing with her some more was he? The raven smirked and tossed her mane over her shoulder. Her scars gleamed in the light from the fiery pits. Three long and thick scrapes covered her right shoulder. They started at the nape of her neck and trailed down to her body. She had hated them and probably would always would, in her eyes they were hideous and would always subtract points from her natural beauty. Laced eyes blinked away their disappointment and then realised that she still had to answer his question. "The land of The Dragons is calling my name, I will visit them before continuing on my way again." The throat probably wasn't prepared to witness her beauty, smirking the mare picked up her pace. Excitement flowed through her veins. Once she arrived in the throat the mare would truly be on her way. Plus once she finished this tedious quest she would actually just be able to teleport anywhere she wished.

Grinning the mare picked up the pace. "Race you there Apodis!"

[fade to black]

358 words.
" "

Shoot me down, raise my head
Walk my field of dreams instead
Cause there's no way, you will march on top of me
Not how this is going to be be

Messages In This Thread
Eyes on fire. - by Scarter - 08-02-2013, 10:16 PM
RE: Eyes on fire. - by Harmony - 08-04-2013, 01:19 AM
RE: Eyes on fire. - by Scarter - 08-07-2013, 09:08 PM