the Rift

[OPEN] My Immortal || Chemical

Tonka Posts: 87
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18 hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Sky
Tonka
Tonka had been wondering in the mists for a long time now. With nothing better to do, he had begun to memorize every corner of the Edge territory. It was a very lovely place. Too bad the ones that inhabited it were such monsters. Apparently, he had come into the Dragon’s den, whatever that meant. He had never seen a dragon roam free, but only as a companion for its master. He had seen one that was a hybrid and apparently their leader could turn into a dragon (which seemed beyond the belief of the brute). He wouldn’t question them though. They were a tough bunch and Tonka had to learn how to deal with them in the most polite manner. That was going to be hard.

The air was warmer than the cold air that he had come accustom to. It was the early start of Birdsong and maybe with the start of that, the night would end and morning would once again emerge. A slight wind blew in the air, wiping the golden and black streaks of the steed’s mane. Nostrils flared as he took in a deep breath. Navy blue orbs rolled back as he closed them and exhaled before opening them back up. Tonka felt a pang of loneliness, though he always felt this way now even if there was someone around. No one liked him here and they all treated him with little respect. He had not even tried to befriend someone here, because he just knew that he would end up screwing something up, as he always did. He always found a way to screw up, even when he tried to be kind to the ones that inhabited here.

All that he knew that there were others of his here. He wanted, no he needed to find them. Just who did they take was his only question.

[[ @[Chemical] ]]

Walking "Talking" Thinking

Messages In This Thread
My Immortal || Chemical - by Tonka - 08-02-2013, 10:28 PM
RE: My Immortal || Chemical - by Chemical - 08-03-2013, 06:49 PM
RE: My Immortal || Chemical - by Tonka - 08-04-2013, 07:17 AM
RE: My Immortal || Chemical - by Chemical - 08-04-2013, 09:48 AM
RE: My Immortal || Chemical - by Tonka - 08-06-2013, 07:45 AM
RE: My Immortal || Chemical - by Chemical - 08-07-2013, 10:37 PM
RE: My Immortal || Chemical - by Tonka - 08-08-2013, 07:48 PM
RE: My Immortal || Chemical - by Chemical - 08-12-2013, 12:36 PM
RE: My Immortal || Chemical - by Tonka - 08-14-2013, 08:26 AM