the Rift

[OPEN] My Immortal || Chemical

Tonka Posts: 87
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18 hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Sky
Tonka
“We should not try anything risky. We just need to keep our heads up, and show that we are not weak. But, we need to listen to them. They could have our heads if we don’t.”

My blue eyes gazed into her red orbs. Her charcoal body brushed up against mine. I smiled, taking in her warmth. I took in a deep breath, and then released it. I was sort of relaxed right now. It was only me, and my Chemical.

"I hate to be the bearer of bad news but it appears as if the odds just aren't in our favor lately are they?"

My love’s voice rang out. What she spoke was true. Nothing went the way we wanted it to in these times. But why? We did nothing wrong. I mean, I understand why I had been taken. Attempting to take a child was just way too far. But why was my love taken? All she wanted to do was save me. I guess that just something they did not understand here.

“The odds do seem to not be with us. Maybe it is because of the befallen darkness?” I gave a slight grin and looked down at the ground for a few seconds. I then looked back up and into the bloody pools of Chemical. “And we do need to call a meeting. We have much to discuss with our group. I just hope everyone’s holding it together while we are gone. I wonder if someone has been leading for us while we are gone.”

[[ @[Chemical] ]]

Walking "Talking" Thinking

Messages In This Thread
My Immortal || Chemical - by Tonka - 08-02-2013, 10:28 PM
RE: My Immortal || Chemical - by Chemical - 08-03-2013, 06:49 PM
RE: My Immortal || Chemical - by Tonka - 08-04-2013, 07:17 AM
RE: My Immortal || Chemical - by Chemical - 08-04-2013, 09:48 AM
RE: My Immortal || Chemical - by Tonka - 08-06-2013, 07:45 AM
RE: My Immortal || Chemical - by Chemical - 08-07-2013, 10:37 PM
RE: My Immortal || Chemical - by Tonka - 08-08-2013, 07:48 PM
RE: My Immortal || Chemical - by Chemical - 08-12-2013, 12:36 PM
RE: My Immortal || Chemical - by Tonka - 08-14-2013, 08:26 AM