the Rift

[OPEN] On top of the W O R L D

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

H a r m o n y
peace begins with a smile..

Harmony walked among the mist doomed land. She sighed as the mist engulfed her steps, and sent her harks flying forward at any noise. Any sudden movement worried the filly to a high extent. Being out here alone, afraid, and vulnerable, was not something that she was going for. There was many places in Helovia where she wished to go, and this, definitely didn't make the list. If she ever had to come here again, it would only be for a very important reason. Only then, will she visit this hellish land again. She stopped, stamping her foot. Her beautifully long locks tickled her flashily painted coat. The white of her spots where pristine. Harmony was a filly that kept herself neat and tidy, being a slob was something that she looked down upon. Many are surprised by the way Harmony acts, feels, and speaks. She is so young, yet, it seems she bears many more years then she actually does. Experiencing so much in her short lifetime had made her stressed, confused, and possessed . But why her? Why not some being that deserved punishment. She should have never been born. She was a mistake. A big one.

Pushing on, she searched for any nearby life. Becoming aware, she flared her scenters, with her harks perked, and her muscles bunched. She was ready to take off in a split second if anything where to actually happen. She was caught frozen in shock when her stunning blue orbs laid upon two figures. Her shock was quickly replaced with joy, smiling she nickered.

" Hello, my name is Harmony "

Her voice was pleasant to listen to, so soft and kind. Shuffling her hooves, she awaited an answer to her call.

@[Roux]
@[d'Artagnan]

{ I apologize for my mistake. I accidentally deleted without saving, so I just re wrote the post (: }

Messages In This Thread
On top of the W O R L D - by Roux - 08-03-2013, 12:02 AM
RE: On top of the W O R L D - by d'Artagnan - 08-03-2013, 05:40 PM
RE: On top of the W O R L D - by Harmony - 08-07-2013, 01:43 AM
RE: On top of the W O R L D - by Aviya - 08-13-2013, 01:12 PM