the Rift

[OPEN] Baby, Let's Make an Atom Bomb

Ulano Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[Image: image_zpse6fc66a8.jpg]
ULANO
and the walls come tumbling down, from the city that we loved.

Uggh... Birdsong. My mind dreaded the thought, there was mud everywhere. It engulfed my hooves, going as far up as my fetlock. It weighed down my legs, makin it felt like I was attached to the earth in a desperate attempt to escape its clutches, and be free form its grip. Even with the restrain of the footing, I still found a way to get into my collected canter, allowing me to cover ground more quickly, my neck was arched, my headcarriage was pressed against my chest, I knew I looked sexy. My mane, at a fairly long shoulderlength, billowing behind me in the gentle breeze, as I dodged the looming trees, reaching out to me with their blooming branches. Mud splashed high up on myh legs, erasing any signs of my front socks, as I ricocheted off of the thick forest tree trunks. Their bark was dark, and waterlogged from the recent rain, typical birdsong.

I wasn't long after my race against the wind when I caught the sigh of a reddish brown blur between the lines of passing trees. I tossed my head up, flinging my thick forelock out of my handsome pupiless eyes, and onto the right side of my face. Suddenly skidding to a stop, and peering my head around the swaying trees, as I got a sharper look at the horse. I started to make my way closer, making the picture clearer. He was tall, and slender, of a reddish chestnut colour, with white streaks in his mane. His face, and back legs are dipped in a milky colour, like mine. Although that is only on one of my back legs. Shimmering silver-blue illminated off his eyes in the rays of light, creeping from the forest canopy. I heard him call for someone named Phaedra, squaking for hear in every which direction as he circled around frantically. His tone of voice sounded almost crazed. Moments later the angel came plummeting from the sky, landing swiftly as she seemed to hal the stallion with her wing.

She was a tarnished palomino colour, with large splatters of spots on her shoulders, and neck. Owl wings jutted from her shoulders, the feathers gently, and slowly shifting in the breeze, bending as if they had a spine. Her emerald eyes seemed to capture the stallion, as she attempted to shamethe stallion, by asking him, "Where have you been?", and, "Did you even miss me? Right off the bat.

I didn't want to intrude their reunion, but I had no choice. I needed to find out a way to get to the veins, and as far as I knew, there was no other horses around at the moment. So I just stepped out of the brush, and blurted out "Excuse me lovebirds, could either of you direct me to the Veins?". I said in my teasing, british accent. As I flipped my thick, soggy, ebony forelock out of my mane, and watched the couple to see their reaction.

508 words :P

Messages In This Thread
Baby, Let's Make an Atom Bomb - by Tolio - 08-03-2013, 03:53 AM
RE: Baby, Let's Make an Atom Bomb - by Phaedra - 08-07-2013, 10:39 PM
RE: Baby, Let's Make an Atom Bomb - by Ulano - 08-08-2013, 10:53 AM
RE: Baby, Let's Make an Atom Bomb - by Circe - 08-08-2013, 11:42 AM
RE: Baby, Let's Make an Atom Bomb - by Tolio - 08-15-2013, 07:21 PM