the Rift

[OPEN] We Meet Again, Friend

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.

A N T H E I A
beauty is what is on the inside, not the outside

The moon hung over the Thistle Meadow perfectly, the lighting was so splendid. It was like I was in a dream. The dark clouds covered the sky, passing by the moon and traveling on. It looked like there was no stars in the dark sky but if you looked real close, you could see the twinkling spots dotted along the skylines. It was such a beautiful scene to watch and I would dance tonight, under the starry sky.

My dome lowered, gnawing on the muddy grass that didn't taste that great at all. My thoughts swirled around inside my head thinking of old friends that I should go off and meet once again sometime. The one that caught my attention the most was Apollo, oh such a gentleman. I wanted to meet him soon, for I had so much to tell him, but try and not over do it. I knew I was a little bit on the hyper side and all, but I wasn't made to be perfect and I never wanted to be. I just hopes he likes me for who I am. My harks flickered back and forth at the thought.

I jerked my head up, perked my ears, and got into a running position, ready to run towards the Foothills. I'm gonna have to meet him again some way. My neck began to bend, getting ready to stray off onward to Apollo's home. One, two, I thought inside my large dome and pawed at the muddy ground. Three! GO! I pushed myself into a full cantering position, the mud flying up behind me and landing on some patches of snow. I smiled, this felt so great, feeling so free and wild. This was what my muscles had been aching for, a nice little run. I could feel the warm air, weaving through my hair and ears. This is what I would call a magnificent run.

tag; @[Apollo] and Open
word count; 321
ooc; Sorry, quick post. ._.

Messages In This Thread
We Meet Again, Friend - by Antheia - 08-03-2013, 09:43 PM
RE: We Meet Again, Friend - by Midas - 08-04-2013, 04:04 PM
RE: We Meet Again, Friend - by Apollo - 08-05-2013, 09:34 PM
RE: We Meet Again, Friend - by Harmony - 08-05-2013, 09:46 PM
RE: We Meet Again, Friend - by Antheia - 08-05-2013, 11:31 PM
RE: We Meet Again, Friend - by Midas - 08-06-2013, 11:42 AM
RE: We Meet Again, Friend - by Apollo - 08-09-2013, 11:43 PM
RE: We Meet Again, Friend - by Antheia - 09-11-2013, 06:58 AM