the Rift

[OPEN] Afterglow

Adalaide Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I sensed her body tense up in a sense whenever I had asked the question of her affiliations. A soft chuckle escaped my black lips and I sighed, looking down at the uniquely shaded mare "Fear not. I simply ask for my own sake. It's details like that that allow you to see the big picture. Like I said, I too am an outcast." A warm wink came from my face.

Almost as if the mare before me read minds, she gave me her name. As always I would return the favor "A pleasure, Ampere. I am Adalaide." Even when strangers around me were tensed up, I perhaps wouldn't. I would remain calm in every situation that called for it but cautious... always cautious. Though I may not show it, I would always be on guard.

My ears twitched in the direction of a brash voice, and my head then followed. Judging by her words she was simply not here as a friend to Ampere. I would not take sides as of yet, but I would defend my views as outspoken as I was. Everyone was entitled to their own opinions. Everyone could also defend them. My icy blue eyes turned stone cold and narrowed at the new comer.

"You are entitled to your own opinion just as I am mine, are we not? I respect yours, I expect the same from you and if you cannot provide that same respect then you shall be treated as the pessimist your personality so depicts you to be. Fair?" Fair enough. My facial expressions had flown with my words almost seamlessly, eyebrows raising to emphasize and lowering to narrow my eyes. Perhaps I had been more brash than intended. I treated those like they treated me.

The next thing I knew, Ampere had quite indeed said her own part. To top it with a cherry, in a blur of black and blue, she lunged at the opposing mare. I stood back, my mixed self standing tall and my neck arching much like the Friesian that my blood carried within me. My feathered legs did not move but once and that was when my front right hoof came down. I watched the scene unfold with my blue hued eyes.
"Speak"
image credits

Messages In This Thread
Afterglow - by Ampere - 08-03-2013, 09:55 PM
RE: Afterglow - by Adalaide - 08-04-2013, 01:47 PM
RE: Afterglow - by Ampere - 08-04-2013, 10:32 PM
RE: Afterglow - by Adalaide - 08-05-2013, 12:37 PM
RE: Afterglow - by Hespera - 08-05-2013, 11:30 PM
RE: Afterglow - by Ampere - 08-06-2013, 12:03 PM
RE: Afterglow - by Adalaide - 08-07-2013, 09:19 AM
RE: Afterglow - by Ampere - 09-04-2013, 11:52 PM
RE: Afterglow - by Adalaide - 09-07-2013, 12:38 PM