the Rift

[OPEN] !! Heartbreak World

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.
A n t h e i a

I couldn't help but wonder about this mare. She seemed so confused, so lost. But she was also confusing me. She thought I was murderous?! How could she think such a thing?! I hadn't ever hurt a living soul in my entire life! Yet, I had sympathy for her. She was sorrow, and all I wanted to do was help her, but I couldn't do so with her thinking I was a murderer. She would freak, thinking I was trying to kill her into a helpless little thing.

Then it hit me. She was seeing things. Things that occurred in her past. Things that had hurt her. Maybe I looked like another? Maybe I looked like the thing that put her in this position. Whoever or whatever had done this to her, she was seeing it again. I had to try and cheer her up, maybe make her forget about what happened. But she didn't trust me. So, I looked at Kaj.

"You've got to keep her away, Kaj. You need to get her near the light and not let her see the outside world. I know it sound horrid but she needs to calm herself, think things out."

My muzzle reached out towards the stallion, nudging him softly before I pulled myself in. My gaze turned toward the ground, where the mare was writing out words on the ground. Horn. Blood. Murderer. I was shocked and jumped out of the way as she drew the arrow in the sand. Yes, I'm positive she's seeing things. I looked up, confused orbs watching the mare.

"I admit to having lost my blood sister before she was a full cycle of seasons of age. I cannot recognize the signs well...thank you for your insight." Ah yes, I think we've all been there Kaj. "Don't worry sir. I lost my best friend when he was the only one I had left. I've been alone for years until I came along to this land of beauty." After the last few words, my mind seemed to blow.

"KAJ! She needs to think of the happy things that have happened in her life! Not the ugly ones! Maybe if she thinks of the happiness that filled her in the past then she might forget about the sorrow days!" I shouted with glee as a smile plastered against my face. Oh how happy I was to see that I might be able to fix the problem!

"blah blah blah."
wc - 414 words
ooc - Sorry it sucks so much, I'm just not up to in the past few days. o.e
tag - @[Resplendence] & @[Kaj]

DevArt

Messages In This Thread
!! Heartbreak World - by Resplendence - 08-04-2013, 03:17 AM
RE: !! Heartbreak World - by Antheia - 08-04-2013, 07:44 PM
RE: !! Heartbreak World - by Kaj - 08-06-2013, 05:05 AM
RE: !! Heartbreak World - by Resplendence - 08-06-2013, 06:44 PM
RE: !! Heartbreak World - by Antheia - 08-07-2013, 12:34 AM
RE: !! Heartbreak World - by Kaj - 08-10-2013, 12:36 AM