the Rift

[OPEN] Crunch, munch
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Midas
Your heart strikes the gold in me
Fina soared on ahead, scouting for meaty nourishment. We are hunting, or at least she was; without magical fire my dear bonded had entered a state of cranky depression, a depression that seemed to be lessened only by the joys of eating—and what a bloody joy it was. No matter that her killing made my stomach clinch unhappily. Even when some semblance of my magic returned, hers didn’t. We both realized it would be a long time before everything had returned to normal, so I spent my days making the best of what was to be had.

She spotted something fluttering by, like an airborne projectile Fina took off after it with inborn raptor like speed. Those talons took a split second to extend before I faintly saw amber wings bunch up, she jerked and snagged some helpless creature from the sky. I could feel an immense amount of glee behind her captor and even ecstasy when she carried her prey to a nearby tree. At least one of us was enjoying our time spent away from home, “Don’t let it suffer,” my lips quivered into a frown when the soft sounds of muffled crying came from the beast that was still lashed inside her talons. Fina glanced down at me and smirked in my mind with a soft coo as if to reassure me, “No… hurt.” Her lips closed around what I guessed to be its head, I restrained from grimacing and merely turned my back so I could face the dark forest instead. Eyes didn’t have to watch, but it was hard to block out the sound.
Credits

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Crunch, munch - by Midas - 08-04-2013, 05:12 PM
RE: Crunch, munch - by Sikeax - 08-04-2013, 10:15 PM
RE: Crunch, munch - by Antheia - 08-05-2013, 12:00 AM
RE: Crunch, munch - by Midas - 08-06-2013, 11:04 AM
RE: Crunch, munch - by Sikeax - 08-12-2013, 12:19 PM
RE: Crunch, munch - by Antheia - 08-14-2013, 11:02 PM
RE: Crunch, munch - by Midas - 08-15-2013, 07:33 PM