the Rift

[OPEN] Crunch, munch

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.

A N T H E I A
beauty is what is on the inside, not the outside

I traveled to the Thistle Meadow once again, the warming breeze hitting my coat softly and the moon shining down on my frame. I didn't have to walk very far to meet up with a black and white stallion, and a strange looking creature. It had the form of some kind of bird, a large one indeed, but it was also lit with flames of a fire. How does it not burn to death? I wondered inside my dome. The bird seemed to light up the night with golden flares of fire. I wanted to know more about this animal, for it was awe-inspiring. Though, I was also curious of the one that seemed to be bonded to it. He was very muscular and handsome certainly, but he seemed to be down, like he wasn't as happy as he should be.

I watched as the bird chased after something wobbling around on the ground, swooping down and catching it in it's sharp hooks. Once the bird landed in a tree, I walked up to the stallion with pride and happiness. "Hello?" I smiled and dipped my head in his direction. "I am Antheia, one of many that call the World's Edge home." A firm smiled stood on my muzzle, refusing to leave it's permanent place. My orbs switched from the Pegasus stallion to the fire bird once again. I wished to ask so many questions about the magnificent bird that had landed on the branch of a tree, but then I would seem unpleasant and I didn't want that at all.

As I waited for the good ole mister winged buddy here to reply, a small hybrid filly popped out of no where. I was surprised but then I settled down and listened to her words. Ah, so that's what the fire bird took. I chuckled. What a sweet thing she was, and must her mother be proud to have a such filly, I know I would. "If there is anything I can do at all, I would be glad to help." I smirked and dipped my dome, turning to the creature sitting in the tree.

tag; @[Midas] && @[Sikeax]
word count; 358
ooc; I love little Sikeax. <3 She's so cute!

Messages In This Thread
Crunch, munch - by Midas - 08-04-2013, 05:12 PM
RE: Crunch, munch - by Sikeax - 08-04-2013, 10:15 PM
RE: Crunch, munch - by Antheia - 08-05-2013, 12:00 AM
RE: Crunch, munch - by Midas - 08-06-2013, 11:04 AM
RE: Crunch, munch - by Sikeax - 08-12-2013, 12:19 PM
RE: Crunch, munch - by Antheia - 08-14-2013, 11:02 PM
RE: Crunch, munch - by Midas - 08-15-2013, 07:33 PM