the Rift

[OPEN] Crunch, munch
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Midas
Your heart strikes the gold in me
Fina chewed her way through flesh and small bones quickly enough, she was content for only a moment before said creature was gone and that raptor face had risen again. Something so small was really only suitable for a snack. Aqua eyes scanned the area for other helpless animals to prey on, but it was a young foal that came front and center upon a stern attention. Her soft hiss and mental image of said foal trampling through the thin bush came into my mind as a sort of warning. I glanced in the direction she seemed focused on, and noticed a strange luminance drawing near. The glow was similar to the silver blue trees that littered the Threshold, “Hi,” a small voice chirped up and the fluorescence child came into view. “I’m Skieax,” she said, and before I could muster so much as a smile the youth went into a ramble that started with a question, “Can you help me?”

‘Oh joy’, I thought with restrained frustration. Both brows knitted together in vexation after she had spun a rather coincidental tale of woo, my gaze shifted to Fina who was staring down at the chocolate colored filly indifferently. We knew that, ‘bob,’ wouldn’t be with us anymore; she was going to remain silent and let me do the hard work of telling Skieax the bad news. Who would have guessed that a mouse might have an owner? Before anything else could happen, another figure stumbled onto the scene. A patched lady who bore the essence of our sister clan, The Edge. I straightened and tried to force a half smile in response to her greeting, though it came out as more of a sulky smirk. Fina scoffed and looked away, likely searching for more things to eat while I would converse with cousins of sort. “Hello,” the lady called, so not to be rude I responded, “Well met. I'm Midas.” For a brief moment I wondered if this lady was said child’s dame, but a quick assessment of their scents and moonlit appearance lead me to believe that such a direction was false.

“If there is anything I can do at all, I would be glad to help,” there wasn’t much that anyone could do at this point, dejected I replied softly, “My thanks Lady Antheia, though I afraid there is nothing to be done.” Turning back to the child I mustered a gentle beam that wasn’t entirely forced. It would seem my softer side had been dimmed over the past few weeks of darkness, “I cry your pardon Sikeax, I’m afraid my bonded didn’t just steal Bob, she…” I pause, searching for the right words. Why could I just say that Fina ‘ate’ Bob? “Your friend can’t be with you anymore,” purposely Fina chirped and a rumbling sound that might be called a 'burp' emitted from her chest. “His friend, tasty, but dead.”

OCC: Fina doesn't have fire on her right now. She doesn't have any magic during this plot ^^;
Credits

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Crunch, munch - by Midas - 08-04-2013, 05:12 PM
RE: Crunch, munch - by Sikeax - 08-04-2013, 10:15 PM
RE: Crunch, munch - by Antheia - 08-05-2013, 12:00 AM
RE: Crunch, munch - by Midas - 08-06-2013, 11:04 AM
RE: Crunch, munch - by Sikeax - 08-12-2013, 12:19 PM
RE: Crunch, munch - by Antheia - 08-14-2013, 11:02 PM
RE: Crunch, munch - by Midas - 08-15-2013, 07:33 PM