the Rift

[OPEN] Crunch, munch
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Midas
Your heart strikes the gold in me
The filly had repeated her name for Antheia’s sake; accented with all the energy that foals seemed to be ceaselessly powered by. Such are the joys of youth; imagine if all adults processed that kind of endurance? Bouncing to another topic, our kiddy turned back to me asking a curious question. I was relieved that her mind moved forward instead of back, thankfully she didn’t seem very upset about Fina’s accidental preying, “Midas, what do you mean by bonded? How are you bonded to the pretty bird who ate Bob?”

I heard a cackling in the trees, a certain bird was finding our conversation more amusing than usual. Ignoring said sound, I smiled brightly at Sia and said, “Well…” I started, thinking about how to explain it in a simple manner, “Our minds were linked together by magic, on her hatch day. She can hear my thoughts, and I hers.” It was curious that a Helovia foal wouldn’t have been told about bonding by guardians; it was one of my favorite pastime stories during those awkward months of being a colt. “It is an old magic which binds our souls to companion animals, sometimes the Gods themselves fashion the tether. Another question emerged, though this one was for the Edge mare; I listened quietly. Tonka wasn’t a name I knew, though I’m sure Ktulu was aware of him.
When they had finished talking, I piped up a question of my own, “Where are your parents Sia?” Being an overly concerned parent with Cera and the rest of my children, I knew that surely this filly had someone who was likely beside themselves with worry.
Credits

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Crunch, munch - by Midas - 08-04-2013, 05:12 PM
RE: Crunch, munch - by Sikeax - 08-04-2013, 10:15 PM
RE: Crunch, munch - by Antheia - 08-05-2013, 12:00 AM
RE: Crunch, munch - by Midas - 08-06-2013, 11:04 AM
RE: Crunch, munch - by Sikeax - 08-12-2013, 12:19 PM
RE: Crunch, munch - by Antheia - 08-14-2013, 11:02 PM
RE: Crunch, munch - by Midas - 08-15-2013, 07:33 PM