the Rift

Can You Catch a Falling Star? (Eris, Open)

ahi Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

She caught you off guard, but not enough so that you would follow. Within the first few minutes of waiting, walking along with the mare of puke purple and sunshine, you had second thoughts, an axienty about moving to a new land. So what do you do? Turn on your ass on run. Like hell on hooves, you run back further into the Threshold like the coward you are. What would you think would happen? Your honestly more stupid than you look. Your wings hurt like the dickens now from the panic that sat in your chest, and you moved them like a dumb shit because you thought they still worked. They're broken you idjit. Anyways, your in pain and even more sad now, being all alone again, back to square one once more.

Why is it you always end up like this? You once more ponder on the thought of how your mother committed suicide, jumping into the flames of the hellish heart that born all the earth around you. You look around now, wondering if you should try again. What is there for you that is worth living for if you are alone? You realize this now, looking about with wild eyes. For some reason you still believe that someone will care if you decided to off yourself. Good luck with that freak.

Hugs and kisses from the reaper.

A cliff is not far by, looking out over the edge of territory that is not Helovian soil. I look about, once again wondering. It seems he's left, the little narcissistic voice in my head that I can't stand. So what if I do jump? He's right about one thing; no one will care. I prep myself, wondering if I will suceed this time. I'm scared, but I feel as if there are no other options. Love from the end of the line.

@[Eris]
"speak"

Messages In This Thread
Can You Catch a Falling Star? (Eris, Open) - by ahi - 08-05-2013, 12:00 AM
RE: Can You Catch a Falling Star? (Eris, Open) - by ahi - 08-13-2013, 01:49 PM
RE: Can You Catch a Falling Star? (Eris, Open) - by ahi - 08-16-2013, 01:32 AM