the Rift

Can You Catch a Falling Star? (Eris, Open)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Lately, the only company Threshold offered consisted of irritable mares—their temper got old fast. It would be a nice change to run across some lost soul that didn’t have one foot in his or her mental grave. Physically wounded perhaps, but please Lord…not mentally. As luck would have it, someone close by was having physical and mental problems. A half-ass answer to a rather frustrated prayer that wasn’t getting heard. I was obvious to what lay in the distance, as are all who stumble upon things later down the road.

Painted frame pushed through the naked brush in a slow grim way, it was hard not to take notice of all the despair. Only a few brown leaves remained on nearby shrubs, skeleton like oaks climbed up to heaven. Everything was dying, or was already dead. Moon plants, or forage that grew in the light of our celestial lady usually only thrived in the meadows where they could absorb much needed glow for personal food production. The sounds of wolves and other predators had become increasingly loud as they woke from hibernation and gave birth to Birdsong litters.

I could see him standing by, just as my body pushed free of the shadows and was thrust into the enteral light. He was posed toward the edge of some cliff, my brain took only a moment to register the scratches from idle attention in the woods and crooked wings that hinted upon several breaks. Cautiously I stopped moving and called out with a concerned frown already tugging my grim face into a deeper state of worry, “Are you alright?”

OOC: Hope you don't mind my joining <'3

MIDAS & FINA
I'm waking up to ash and dust

STOCK CREDITS
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Can You Catch a Falling Star? (Eris, Open) - by ahi - 08-05-2013, 12:00 AM
RE: Can You Catch a Falling Star? (Eris, Open) - by Midas - 08-13-2013, 11:16 AM
RE: Can You Catch a Falling Star? (Eris, Open) - by ahi - 08-13-2013, 01:49 PM
RE: Can You Catch a Falling Star? (Eris, Open) - by ahi - 08-16-2013, 01:32 AM