the Rift

Can You Catch a Falling Star? (Eris, Open)

ahi Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The charade didn't last too long, and it was a razor sharp tongue that stopped you in your tracks.

'There's someone else here?'

Of course there is someone else here dumbass, why else would they have spoke? I sure as hell didn't say a word, and you aren't crazy. Well, you are, but I'm not. You can't ever escape me, I hope you know that. Now, be a good boy and speak to the stallion, so that you can continue with the jumping off the cliff, mkay?

I look at who is behind me, not moving an inch, but just tilting my head. It is a stallion as he said. He...the stupid voice of my depression. Why did I have to end of with him? It was hard enough dealing with the death of my mother and then he came along, tearing more and more into my heart. And he wanted me to jump...how else was I supposed to feel? I turn around slowly, almost limping from the pain my wings cause me. They are getting worse, and I feel they will never heal again, not properly at least. The stallion is of black and white, a collar around his neck.

'He looks like a dog'.

'Shut up, or I'm going to make you.'

'Oooo, I'm so scare of you. Please, just focus on telling the bastard to leave, then we can have some fun.'

I don't speak a word to him, for it won't help me. I look at him again, as I had apparently turned me head to the side. He is joined by a bird made of fire, one that is bright, and is almost mesmerizing. But now is the time to speak, to put my actions into words. What can I say...what should I say?

"I am...no. No I'm not. My mother is dead. She committed suicide. My wings are broken because I tried to join her in death. I was going to follow one to the Foothills, but I ran away, because I was scared...I'm already an outcast, and I need to know that I"m safe. I have no one, and I'm not loved by anyone. Please...I need help."

"speak"

OCC: Of course not dear! <3 I don't mind having another char in the Throat xD

Messages In This Thread
Can You Catch a Falling Star? (Eris, Open) - by ahi - 08-05-2013, 12:00 AM
RE: Can You Catch a Falling Star? (Eris, Open) - by ahi - 08-13-2013, 01:49 PM
RE: Can You Catch a Falling Star? (Eris, Open) - by ahi - 08-16-2013, 01:32 AM