the Rift

Can You Catch a Falling Star? (Eris, Open)

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

Time to gooo! my mind is cloudy and everything feels like a thick, condensed soup. What is this? I have been wandering a lot lately; not that I want to stay in the bogs for a long amount of time, my legs get covered in filth and mud, and that cannot look very good to prying eyes. I must stay pretty pretty pretty, to lure them in like bugs to the soft glow of candle light in the dark. The earth has slowly become padded with moss and tender shoots of grass once more, thanks to the end of the hellacious Frostfall. The sun still has not appeared, but we should be fine with that.

Speaking of the sun, his brother the moon is hanging low in the sky, creeping through the trees and watching us all from the almighty heavens. His numerous children, the stars, glint high in the air to remind us that with the return of themselves and their father, there is proof that the sun still exists; because without their uncle sun, there would be no father moon.

Two silhouettes clashed against the white glow of the massive rock hanging in the black sky, each facing away from me, by the angles of their bodies I can barely tell. Well, perhaps another client or two? My body, though wobbly and unstable, pushes on to wander through their path. Earth churns below uneasy, noisy feet, and even though I'm walking in what seems to be a straight line, I feel as if my body is in three places at once. One perfectly primed and pampered dark hoof clicks into the other with dizzy steps, leaving me very well known to the two strangers.

Eventually I am not too far from either faceless body, the acid in my stomachs rolling and sloshing to create another burst of nausea that I had been able to steer away from for a while. The solid colored male spoke, something that I barely paid any attention to until the end of his pleas. "Hello boys." the words roll off of my tongue with the seductive rasp that I have so carefully perfected throughout my short adult years. I craned my antlered skull to the left, allowing myself to cut behind the rumps of each stallion and bring myself a fair distance away from the chestnut.

Purple eyeballs scanned over each of the lightly lit male's faces, tying their appearance into my fumbled memory. The brute nearest to me bore both horn and wing; something I had yet to see in this god forsaken land. A beautiful combination, yet not as beautiful as the painted stallion's poised body. Something about the chestnut radiated worriedness, stress; over all heightened anxiety. I allowed my jaw to drop as in order to speak, yet no words filed together in my sloshy brain in order to translate an understandable sentence. It clamped back shut for the time being. Instead, I tilted my cranium to the left, reach out lovingly, cautiously, toward the worried stallion. "You are loved, sweetheart." How pathetic. Hopefully the young brute will fall for the motherly act.

"Speak." Walk walk
Ooc: Horrible post, as she is sick and all confused about everything.
@[Alisier] & @[Midas]
AgronA
There is no pain you are receding
A distant ship's smoke on the horizon

image credits
table by whit

Messages In This Thread
Can You Catch a Falling Star? (Eris, Open) - by ahi - 08-05-2013, 12:00 AM
RE: Can You Catch a Falling Star? (Eris, Open) - by ahi - 08-13-2013, 01:49 PM
RE: Can You Catch a Falling Star? (Eris, Open) - by Agrona - 08-13-2013, 02:58 PM
RE: Can You Catch a Falling Star? (Eris, Open) - by ahi - 08-16-2013, 01:32 AM