the Rift

Can You Catch a Falling Star? (Eris, Open)

ahi Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The mare is quick to jump in, and you realize that you are being touched. Everything is in slow motion as you try to decide what your next move is, like a cluttered chess board with half the pieces missing. You jump back quicker than excepted, letting out a large gasp as the pain you caused yourself drips through your already tattered nerves. She tells you that you are loved. A random bitch is gonna tell you that and you believe her? You really are an idiot. You can grit your teeth at me all you can sweet cheeks, but I ain't going no where, no, not yet. You'll miss me too much.

He is back in a split second, more than I can comprehend in that time. The pain of tattered wings is almost too much for me to handle. This mare makes me frightened, and how could I not believe what she says? There is hope in my voice for once, as I look at her with putty eyes.

"You...really think so? How....would you know?"

The stallion speaks, and he is much more comforting to my beat box heart, and the rhythms he sings are the jam I've been looking for. I speak slowly, my monotone voice making a come back.

"I...I will go with you, Midas. Perhaps. Perhaps...I could met you some other time? I would go...if you would just tell me where."

@[Midas] @[Agrona]
OCC: Thank you Angel and Nev :D So he is going to talk to Midas a bit more if Angel doesn't mind having another thread, and he will come back and find the Asylum. That cool with everyone?

"speak"

Messages In This Thread
Can You Catch a Falling Star? (Eris, Open) - by ahi - 08-05-2013, 12:00 AM
RE: Can You Catch a Falling Star? (Eris, Open) - by ahi - 08-13-2013, 01:49 PM
RE: Can You Catch a Falling Star? (Eris, Open) - by ahi - 08-16-2013, 01:32 AM