the Rift

Pretty little flower.

Boltar Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Boltar found her insistance that he would be missed a kind gesture, and he smiled. Perhaps he owed her something for at least being persistant. "Maybe you are right. It is something to think about," he commented. She seemed to like the idea of him taking her to the Foothills, but he was at a loss for conversation. He was not one for words. "There is always danger, but come and follow me," he said, beginning to walk north and up a slight grade.

"The Foothills is a land whose leaders are two equines like us, but it is open to all types of us. A few unicorns live there, but I do not know if a pegasus does or not. Overall, the place is friendly. There are trees and it has water running from the tops of the mountains." Boltar tried to explain as much as he could. He glanced over, finding her beautiful again.

They arrived faster than he could have anticipated, and he paused at the border of the land. "There are many who will welcome you here," he said. "But for now, I need to... decide what my fate will be. You have given me much to think about, and I am sure that I will see you again."

With a short bow of his head, he turned and trotted into the treeline.

[ooc: I hope this is okay, Danj! I at least wanted her to get to the Foothills and wrap this up]

THRIVE AGAINST ALL FAILING

Picture Credit

Messages In This Thread
Pretty little flower. - by Saisands - 07-31-2012, 08:00 PM
RE: Pretty little flower. - by Boltar - 08-01-2012, 05:37 PM
RE: Pretty little flower. - by Saisands - 08-01-2012, 05:58 PM
RE: Pretty little flower. - by Boltar - 08-01-2012, 06:23 PM
RE: Pretty little flower. - by Saisands - 08-01-2012, 06:32 PM
RE: Pretty little flower. - by Boltar - 08-01-2012, 06:53 PM
RE: Pretty little flower. - by Saisands - 08-01-2012, 07:04 PM
RE: Pretty little flower. - by Boltar - 08-04-2012, 04:41 PM
RE: Pretty little flower. - by Saisands - 08-04-2012, 05:39 PM