Bird on the Ground

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
give me your eyes for just one second,
give me your eyes so i can see
everything that i keep missing

As the mare bumped up against his side he seemed to jump out of the way, body flailing as he reared up only to realize at the last second that he was going to end up kicking a mare. Instantly, it seemed as though his entire frame tightened, the vibrations curling around Rasta's frame and allowing her to notice just where he weight was going to land - a couple inches away from the mare. He cleared his throat and offered his apologies though his heart seemed to be racing as he attempted to calm down his breathing.

Confusion crossed Rasta's face as she listened to his knowledge of the Edge - knowledge she didn't even possess. Dragon's? One would think that the Dragon's would reside in the Throat, after all they were entitled "Dragon's Throat" for a reason. But, shaking that off she perked her ears up at the mention of her new home, the one that she wasn't sure she could actually call a home as of yet.

At her mention of vibrations she seemed to have returned the favor of the confusion, but he seemed to shrug it off and return a smile, as minute as the vibrations were to tell her that he actually was at the moment. Ace. Good, she would remember that name, and so she stored it in her memory. Instinctively, she stepped back a step or two as he gestured to his wings, uncertain if he was going to open them or not to 'show' her these creations. He spoke that he was glad she had offered, saying it would be a pleasure to join with a thanks falling off of his lips.

A gentle smile met Rasta's lips as she managed a tiny laugh, "Still. I'm sure they are more helpful than not." she mused before he turned the question upon her, asking if she had lived in the Throat all her life. Oh. No. God, no. That would have been way too long. "This way, we'll talk as we walk - easier to cover more ground that way, since I don't have the ability to fly and shorten the journey," With a gentle swish of her tail, she turned on her haunches and motioned in the general direction of the South as she began to weave through the trees. "As far as living in the Throat for my life I will have to disappoint you and say that: no, I haven't. I crossed the border into these lands of Helovia not that long ago. See, I used to rule my own land, and have a hawk as my companion - but upon crossing the border here the connection was severed. It's a long journey, but I'm certain you will enjoy the Throat. she finished off allowing her tiny frame to step out into a delicate, extended trot, cautiously placing her hooves so as to not trip upon any strewn branches or step into a crack.

They would be home soon...

508 words
@[Ace] I'm putting in the request for a change to Outcast and putting up the welcoming thread in the Throat in just a second so that you can officially be welcomed ;3
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Bird on the Ground - by Ace - 08-05-2013, 06:34 PM
RE: Bird on the Ground - by Antheia - 08-05-2013, 09:01 PM
RE: Bird on the Ground - by Rasta - 08-05-2013, 10:13 PM
RE: Bird on the Ground - by Ace - 08-08-2013, 07:42 AM
RE: Bird on the Ground - by Khaos - 08-08-2013, 10:06 PM
RE: Bird on the Ground - by Rasta - 08-09-2013, 10:37 PM