the Rift

[OPEN] Take a Deep Breath [Antheia]

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.

A n t h e i a
from caring comes courage..

My clefts carried me across the dark sandy beach, sinking in the sand as each of my hooves hit the soil. I hadn't been here in a while, I had stuck to the rather hard grounds lately but not even the soil stayed dry for long. In the distance I spotted a bright colorful coat of a filly, knowing at first glance who it was. Harmony. I smirked and raced up to her with a smile. "Princess, would you like to test your speed in a small race against your mum?" I said in a gentle voice as I came to a stop at her side, nudging her softly.
This was going to be fun, racing against my own filly, knowing I was going to lose since she was so young and mighty. I chuckled and trotted into the woods just beyond the beach to search for a stick. I came out with a stick in between my kissers and drew a straight line in front of us. I nodded, racing back to the woods and dropped the stick with ease. When I galloped on out of the dark forest, I stood behind the line calmly, waiting for Harmony to do so too.
I knew I wasn't going to win and I would probably let her own the race anyway, she was to small and with that devil inside of her I didn't want to upset her. That would be such a cruel thing to do to such a poor little filly and even the evil hearted could see that. Maybe?

tag; @[Harmony] & Open
word count; 261
occ; HA! Mine's two words better than yours! xP

Messages In This Thread
Take a Deep Breath [Antheia] - by Harmony - 08-05-2013, 09:03 PM
RE: Take a Deep Breath [Antheia] - by Antheia - 08-05-2013, 11:58 PM
RE: Take a Deep Breath [Antheia] - by Harmony - 08-07-2013, 01:19 AM
RE: Take a Deep Breath [Antheia] - by Antheia - 08-07-2013, 10:06 AM
RE: Take a Deep Breath [Antheia] - by Harmony - 08-07-2013, 01:24 PM
RE: Take a Deep Breath [Antheia] - by Antheia - 08-07-2013, 09:34 PM