Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.

A n t h e i a
from caring comes courage..

One.
Two.
Three.
GO!
I took off like there was no tomorrow, but still slow enough Harmony was still ahead of me in one horse length. My legs took long strides, my body stretched out like it could go on forever and not break a bone. My mane and tail flew back, swaying along with the wind as it passed through between my ears. A felt the warm Birdsong air hit my face, warming my body up as if the snow that laid across the beach didn't even hit the ground.
With every stride I took and with each hoof hitting the ground, sand flying up, I felt as if I was soaring through the night sky. I couldn't but to go faster, passing by Harmony. I was staring up at the sky, not looking where I was going. At the last minute, my dome looked ahead, only to catch the sight of a turtle hole. I swarmed to stop, but I couldn't, I was going way too fast. My left side hoof hitting lower ground, it popped. I flew against the ground in pain. I knew it wasn't broken for sure, but the pain, it hurt so bad. My leg was still attached to my shoulder, which was a good sign so I knew I must've only sprained something.
I laid there for a few moments, forgetting about the race. All I could feel was the pain shocking through my veins. This felt worse than what had ever hurt me before. Yes, I knew it was only a sprain, but it hurt so bad for a sprain. I tried getting up, but failed. I had to get up, or I would die laying down on my ribcage for too long. So I would try again and again til I finally got it. I tried for a second term, got up, then fell again. The third time I was in luck, I stood on all three hooves, limping on my left front. I would be alright, right? When the magic returns, I can go to the healers of World's Edge and they would take care of me, get me back into shape. I think.
I walked up to Harmony at the finish line, nudging her softly. "Good job hun!" I smiled and dipped my dome towards her.

tag; @[Harmony] & Open
wc; 387 words
occ; Poor Theia. ;c

Messages In This Thread
Take a Deep Breath [Antheia] - by Harmony - 08-05-2013, 09:03 PM
RE: Take a Deep Breath [Antheia] - by Antheia - 08-05-2013, 11:58 PM
RE: Take a Deep Breath [Antheia] - by Harmony - 08-07-2013, 01:19 AM
RE: Take a Deep Breath [Antheia] - by Antheia - 08-07-2013, 10:06 AM
RE: Take a Deep Breath [Antheia] - by Harmony - 08-07-2013, 01:24 PM
RE: Take a Deep Breath [Antheia] - by Antheia - 08-07-2013, 09:34 PM