the Rift

[OPEN] Take a Deep Breath [Antheia]

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

H a r m o n y
peace begins with a smile..

Harmony smiled as her mother flew past her. She tried to push harder, but she just couldn't do it.

Her orbs glazed over and she pushed her clefts into the sand, coming to a complete stop, she watched as the scene played out before her. A tear started to roll down her cheek, and she knew she could do nothing to help her flailing mother. Her memories with her flashed before her eyes, her young mind immediately jumping to conclusions.

What if she dies? I won't be able to life without her....
Her blue orbs widened when she got up but fell once again, Harmony forced herself to look away. Pain was something that was too great of a burden, to just sit and watch. This wasn't entertainment, it was hurt. But then again, why Harmony? Why Antheia? Harmony was just a bad luck charm. Everything became worse when she stepped into a land, things went spiraling down, never to make a comeback. Never to spiral up, ever again.

When her mother started to limp towards her, she ignored her words, another tear sliding down her cheek. She raced to her side, pushing her lean shoulder against her mother's for stabilization. She could see that her mother was in true pain, this was no act, no act at all. Sighing, she spoke, her soft voice shook;

" Oh mother, dear mother. Are you okay? Please tell me you are. Is anything broken? Do you feel it may be fatal? "

She rattled out questions, half of them unnecessary, but to Harmony's eyes, this may be fatal. Well, anything she had experienced that was bad to a being was death. All done by her. Again, she thought it was her fault.

" I am so sorry mother. This is all my fault. I should've said no. "

Looking to the ground, she felt ashamed of herself. Very ashamed. She had never felt this way, even when she committed murder. Maybe this meant that he was ebbing away, finally raising the flag of surrender. Sometime soon, it was a possibility that he would be gone, possessing another soul, one that deserved it, or possibly one that didn't. She didn't care, as long as he left her alone.

@[Antheia]
Harm is scareddddd ):

Messages In This Thread
Take a Deep Breath [Antheia] - by Harmony - 08-05-2013, 09:03 PM
RE: Take a Deep Breath [Antheia] - by Antheia - 08-05-2013, 11:58 PM
RE: Take a Deep Breath [Antheia] - by Harmony - 08-07-2013, 01:19 AM
RE: Take a Deep Breath [Antheia] - by Antheia - 08-07-2013, 10:06 AM
RE: Take a Deep Breath [Antheia] - by Harmony - 08-07-2013, 01:24 PM
RE: Take a Deep Breath [Antheia] - by Antheia - 08-07-2013, 09:34 PM