the Rift

[OPEN] Take a Deep Breath [Antheia]

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.

A n t h e i a
from caring comes courage..

I nudged her with courage. Why was she so upset? It was my own fault, I should of been looking where I was going. My side was screaming in pain but I had to show her that I was alright and that I would be okay.
I wiped the tear from her face with a smile, turning and trotting in circles around the filly. I kept a happy look on my dome, a bright smile plastered against my lips. "See?! I'm alright Harmony!" But inside, I just wanted to collapse, give up and watch over Harmony from the sky. Yes, I knew that I would never be able to reach ground again, but at least I would be about to see her. I wanted to see my beautiful mother again, but I also didn't want to leave poor Harmony, she had already been left once. And we had already grown so close together.
"Oh mother, dear mother. Are you okay? Please tell me you are. Is anything broken? Do you feel it may be fatal?" I chuckled and threw my dome towards the sky. "Oh princess, it's not fatal if I can stand." I grinned and nuzzled her soft neck. Why was she so worried? I was able to stand! Why couldn't she look on the bright side! Oh wait, there's no sun.
I pinned my ears and looked to the moon. I am so sorry mother. This is all my fault. I should've said no." Oh, but she was so wrong. Nothing had ever been her fault! Nothing she had done wrong was her fault! Yeah, she might had missed up at different points in her life and she had gotten in trouble, but it was never her fault. "Oh but darling, you're not in fault. I should've been paying attention to where I was going." I smirked and nudged her gently.
I didn't see why she had ever blamed anything on herself. She needed to let it pass her and then move on. She couldn't be ashamed of herself forever.

tag; @[Harmony] & Open
wc; 342
occ; x3

Messages In This Thread
Take a Deep Breath [Antheia] - by Harmony - 08-05-2013, 09:03 PM
RE: Take a Deep Breath [Antheia] - by Antheia - 08-05-2013, 11:58 PM
RE: Take a Deep Breath [Antheia] - by Harmony - 08-07-2013, 01:19 AM
RE: Take a Deep Breath [Antheia] - by Antheia - 08-07-2013, 10:06 AM
RE: Take a Deep Breath [Antheia] - by Harmony - 08-07-2013, 01:24 PM
RE: Take a Deep Breath [Antheia] - by Antheia - 08-07-2013, 09:34 PM