Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu</style>
when the sky turns gray and everything is screaming
i will reach inside just to find my heart is beating
</style>

It was time. Time to get moving again. Time to bring the Foothills out of the stagnation they had fallen in to and bring them to some sort of glory. It was time for change. Ktulu could no longer live in her own little dream world that the Grey could make it without having any alliances. Despite her dislike, the herd would have to change. No longer could they afford to be completely unbiased with hopes that no one would band together against them. Her thoughts continued as she strolled through her home under the moonlight. The Basin contract would be their last contract as unbiased mercenaries.

The Constrictor came to a standstill in the heart of the Foothills, light from their beacon washing over her dark form. "Residents of the Foothills, come forth!" She called loudly. "There is much for us to discuss in this time of darkness and stagnation." As her voice echoed over the land she fell into silence, her ears tilted forward as she listened. The two previous herd meetings had been called to order by Ophelia. Beside her Ranjiri stood, stretching her small wings and looking around at the horses gathering at her mother's call. Eytan, however, was no where to be seen for the bear had run forth at Ktulu's request to gather those who either had not heard her or were lingering back, away from her.

"First and foremost." She began when a majority of the herd had gathered. "I would like everyone to welcome Apollo as our new Chief. He will be taking Ophelia's place and oversee our spies and diplomacy." Red eyes glanced toward the dark stallion before sweeping out over the crowd again. "Secondly, we have lost our mason, Peixos. His position will need to be filled immediately so that defensive construction can commence once our world is restored to its original glory. Anyone interested should speak up." She paused only momentarily before continuing on. "Anyone interested in the art of battle should speak to myself or Archibald and anyone interested in spying or diplomacy should speak to Apollo. I also request that everyone frequent the Threshold. Its time we brought new blood into our land and brought the Grey back to life." Here, she lapsed into silence again to allow Apollo to say his first words as Chief of the Foothills.

ooc://
- Posting Order is a lie.
- This thread is mandatory, anyone who hasn't posted by August 19th will be removed from the Foothills.
- Feel free to use Eytan as a guide to the meeting in your posts

Image Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
[Herd Meeting]Bleeding Skies [Mandatory] - by Ktulu - 08-05-2013, 11:15 PM
RE: [Herd Meeting]Bleeding Skies [Mandatory] - by Hana - 08-19-2013, 06:37 AM