the Rift

[OPEN] [Herd Meeting]Bleeding Skies [Mandatory]

Tingal Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: 9 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
      Tingal
       Unique

I follow Hotaru everywhere now, barely leaving her side. I kept her in my sights, making sure she never strayed far. After our emotional little reunion, I was desperate to stay with her. I didn't want to lose her again. I kept my strides long, keeping Hotaru in my green gaze. My striped body remained beside Hotaru's dual colored one, never straying far. My steps were matched to Hotaru's as we strode to the meeting. I had heard the leader call out to the Grey, Taru apparently knowing as well.

Hotaru arrived before me, for I stopped to look at the starry sky. I realized I had allowed her to leave my side, and I hurried back to her. My large body loomed beside Ru's, my eyes sweeping over the crowd. I spotted Ru's evil sister, who had been rude to me, and I had been tempted to tear her apart. She was a little brat last I had seen her. Ru began talking, and I suddenly realized as she addressed horses in the group. Looking at her, I felt pain in my breast, a sudden drop. I knew what she was planning, I could sense it.

We reached a little black colt who Ru addressed as Mesec. She spoke, but her words bubbled into tears she fought hold back. I went to touch ler shoulder, hoping to show her I was still there to support her. I stepped back, giving her space to talk with the boy until she stepped away, my eyes following her every move. I looked at Mesec, my eyes narrowed ever so slightly. He was suspicious looking colt, could I trust him? My gaze spoke as I passed Mesec. Hurt her and die.

I followed Hotaru some more as she strode to her family, swearing. Upon her swearing I widened my eyes a little. Such a young, innocent mouth shouldn't be spitting out such words! But I didn't scold her, I did to want to embarrass her, so I just stood by her side, her protector of sorts. I looked down at her as she moved along, addressing everyone this time. She spoke to the Grey, my heart sinking as I thought of what was happening. She was really leaving her home. After her lips closed, I watched her go towards the border, but I looked at Lakota, the mare who had stolen me. I wondered if I was free, and remembered she had told me to stay with Hotaru, and I had promised her I wouldn't leave her, so I hoped I was free. I started after Ru, my long legs carrying me towards her.

"Talk"
[[Tingal just following Ru. I hope he's free to go with Ru. <333 he's just standing around awkwardly ;D]
MoonsongStock | table by Tay

i am a king
and the world is beneath me

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Herd Meeting]Bleeding Skies [Mandatory] - by Hana - 08-19-2013, 06:37 AM