the Rift

[OPEN] [Herd Meeting]Bleeding Skies [Mandatory]

Hana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Hana
I don't preach or scream ain't trying to teach the scene,
The only guidelines are those you need to read between.
She was late. She was so bloodly late. Slipping up beside her darker sister Hana tried her very best to blend in with the grass. She did not glance at her brother or her sister, knowing that if they caught her eyes they would give her a silent rant. Instead she watched the ants crawl over her hoof for a moment. She almost felt awkward as if she shouldn't have turned up at all, but she knew that Ktulu would eat her alive. Why was it that everyone wanted to harm her? Sighing, Hana raised her eyes to Apollo their new chief. She had never had much to do with the stallion but knew from experience that he could be a leader. "Congratulations Apollo!" Hana beamed at him happily. It was nice to know that the herd was finding strength to move forward despite their missing numbers. She could see Evers' figure in the distance, she had heard his parting words with a heavy heart. It didn't seem fair that they were loosing so many of their own. But everyone had a right to do as they pleased, she supposed that was the beauty of being in such an accepting herd.

Turning back to the group at large, the lightly shaded dame wondered what their next move would be. What did the fates have in store for them? Was their a great battle in the future, reuniting them and making them stronger. Or would they simply loose their purpose and their number slowly diminished until they were nothing? Only time would be able to tell them what the future held. Her eyes come to rest on the new members, each one was interesting enough. It was great to know that others where still happy to join their cause. Perhaps they could fill in the missing gaps. "I still need to spar with a few other members." She glanced to her fellow warriors. "If anyone has the time, please let me know." It would be a great honour to spar with anyone of them.

" "
343 words

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Herd Meeting]Bleeding Skies [Mandatory] - by Hana - 08-19-2013, 06:37 AM