[PRIVATE] Strength Lies Hidden in Crimson Lace

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

Ktulu the Constrictor         

rattle cage after cage

until my blood boils

Ktulu had not forgotten the two foals she had offered a safe haven to at the persistence of Eytan, who had warmed up to them right away. Neither of them, however, she had seen around the Foothills. Had they left without so much as a 'thank you' or a 'goodbye'? It would not surprise her if that were the case, as manners were few and far between. Her own, she knew, were lacking at times. Or maybe the two had just kept out of sight. Either way, they were not her concern. They were not true members of her herd, not true family. Because of this she was not responsible for them.

The dark Chieftess stopped at that moment, her head raising and her ears tilting forward as a voice seemed to dance on the wind. She recognized the voice, though it seemed older than it had several months ago. Her path altered and she walked toward the sound of the voice, already knowing it was Nayati that was waiting for her. It was strange how the young girl had called for her at the very moment that she had been wondering what had happened to her.

Fate?

"I agree." She murmured as she approached the place where Nayati stood in waiting. "Why don't you get started by answering a few questions?" She allowed herself to be revealed in the moonlight, her dark body painted silver by the light and the fireflies floating around her almost like a halo. "Where have you been? I offered you a safe haven and I don't feel as if you've taken advantage of my kindness. And where did your friend disappear to?"

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Strength Lies Hidden in Crimson Lace - by Nayati - 08-06-2013, 03:47 AM
RE: Strength Lies Hidden in Crimson Lace - by Ktulu - 08-15-2013, 11:24 PM