the Rift

[JUDGED] complexities and contemplations of activists

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu

Rage is a terrible thing. It has a way of blinding us, fooling us into thinking we have the control. It feeds us power and it makes us feel strong. It sets us on the top of a mountain so when we roar at the world it may better be heard as it echos, yet what gets built up comes crashing down, and with rage when we soar so high, we fall, inevitably, so far. We find that we have no control after all, but are a host to an emotional disease.

Ampere is heart sick.

She barrels in all broken and worn, each stride on the hard ground compounding her effects and staining her muscles which yearn for respite. Her heart has silenced the complaints and her soul has filled the noiseless void with the battle cry of that blind bull called rage. Before she's even understood everything that has happened Ampere has shoved Hespera over and trampled her into the stone and the dust. She has ravaged the mare in her moment of confusion and pain, unbeknownst to Ampere, shut in her world of red, but now the crimson veil is lifted and blue eyes blink out and they see. They see the horror of action in chaos overload and all her mind can fathom is, I thought this was what you wanted?

Ampere backs away suddenly, her head bowed between her knees as her haunches curl, back feet stepping on her tail. Some strands yank free with a jolt of nerves reminding her how much all of this is real. She wishes to do nothing more than hide beneath her wings and nurse the wounds she has sustained, both inside and out. She feels them all now crashing upon her as the adrenaline fades away and exhaustion sets in like dew to the morning grass. Her front feet throb in tempo with her pulse, the nerves frayed by all the harsh wear on the stiff ground. The slice along her left flank remains angry and at risk of infection. Her right wing is limp and dull at her side like a wet flag in a hurricane. The flush of talon marks on her neck still dribbles crimson, but nothing like the sheet that flows from Hespera. The sight terrifies Ampere, who despite her efforts could not hide herself from the image of getting what she wanted. I could kill her, Ampere thinks, wondering if she should. The thought unravels like the contemplation of an individual poised with a gun over a dying dog, ready to put the animal out of its misery.

A gentle nuzzle upon her leg startles her attention away from Hespera. It causes her hair to prickle and sends her head snapping down too fast, eliciting a fresh gush of fluid from her neck. The pain stiffens her, but the fuzzy gryphon at her hooves softens her. This is what I really wanted her heart murmurs, beating with a fresh pulse of life when she was so close to withering. She does not want the blood on her hooves, or his, she laments the red staining his body, but she knows no other way. She has no other talents, if this mess could even be called that, and she knows no better way to make them see. After all, Otienu is here with her now, is he not?

FUCK YOU!

The word frazzles through her ears like a biting insect and at once garners Ampere's attention, breaking the brief moment of gentleness she shared with Otienu. Her blue gaze slides like electricity through the night, bright and domineering, as Hespera rushes forward. I will not kill her Ampere decides, as if the task were in her utter control. It would hurt him too.

This was hurting all of them.

Hespera comes and Ampere whirls her ass around, nose dropping, but she does not bow. Her hind end rises to meet Hespera, intent to rebuff the mare in her chest or neck with a strong, albeit close-quarters buck. Ampere is tired and hurt though and her movement is slow and sloppy, her injuries loud and demanding on her focus. Hepera's impact shoves her forward. Wings seek to catch her, but the one is ruined and so her knees take her in. It is a heavy embrace that resounds in her teeth with a click. She scrambles upright fast as she can, but the fight is gone from her, she has already won tonight. She tries to stay just out of reach from Hespera, hobbling extensively now on her sore feet and knees.

"GO, you've nothing left here!"

L EAVE THE PAST BEHIND, WALK AWAY | AND THE CRACKS BEGIN TO S HOW

3/4
W: 800

Summary-
Defense: Gets pushed over by Hespera onto her knees, very gimpy now :(

Attack: Bucks at Hespera's chest/neck

p.s. I loved your post ;-;

Would you like to drop this down to a 3 post spar rather than a 4 post one? It seems to have come to a natural conclusion and both of them are almost dead xP however I am fine either way, just a proposal!

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
complexities and contemplations of activists - by Hespera - 08-06-2013, 06:49 PM
RE: complexities and contemplations of activists - by Hespera - 08-30-2013, 02:43 PM
RE: complexities and contemplations of activists - by Ampere - 09-02-2013, 01:29 AM
RE: complexities and contemplations of activists - by Hespera - 09-02-2013, 09:03 AM