Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!
@[Faelene]

I MADE A THRONE FOR HOPE TO SIT.</style>

Cold.
I just feel cold.

It is dark, but is it not always dark these days? Still, I feel like my eyes are glued shut. My skull is pounding. I cannot seem to remember what happened. Like a flash, my world in the shadows of the great flame were gone, replaced with the dark world.

I want to yell. I want to scream. I want to lift up my limbs and run back home. Home... no, I am no longer at home. Am I dying? This is entirely possible. A strong, unexpected whack to the poll would send me flying to my maker or my damnation. From the evils which had plagued my life, the dark secrets of my life, I fear that death would usurp me in something other than the icy chill I am feeling. Hellfire, dragon's breath, possibly some incredibly horrid universe where I am forced to stand side by side with Morgue for all eternity.

No, I think I am alive. I can feel the pounding of my heart through the violent shudders of my brain. Whatever the hell knocked me out was enough to leave me with a nasty ache in my mind; that's for sure.

I am only partially aware that I am laying down, my knees tucked uncomfortably underneath me, my wings splayed like cold statues by my side. I flicker open my eyelids in time, breathing in the harsh scent of pine. Before I can even articulate what I am seeing, I know. A nasty scowl grows on my masculine features and I growl angrily in displeasure. The fucking North. The Basin. I was likely conked over the head or drugged and dragged here on my ass for god knows how long. That would explain the rather immense scraping along my sides and the soreness of my limbs.

Scrambling to my feet, I grit my teeth against the pain and shake my head. I can see little aside from the dusting of snow and pine needles, but Psyche's stench permeates the air. "Just my fucking luck," I say, glancing about to try and generate an understanding of my circumstances. At least I was not badly broken, so escape was not out of the question.
Especially with a raging fire burning in my heart.

[ First prisoner post.
I request this thread be kept to Faelene and higher ups of the herd if possible, as I don't want it to be crowded. :U ]

image by mandj98 @ flickr.com

Messages In This Thread
Where the %@!$ am I? - by Kri - 08-06-2013, 10:48 PM
RE: Where the %@!$ am I? - by Faelene - 08-09-2013, 10:44 AM
RE: Where the %@!$ am I? - by Kri - 08-09-2013, 12:10 PM
RE: Where the %@!$ am I? - by Faelene - 08-13-2013, 11:22 PM