the Rift

[OPEN] Where the %@!$ am I?

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

F a e l e n e
i don't want to think about it

It was a lot of working dragging the Commander of the Throat back. She wasn't the lightest thing since she wasn't awake. Unable to change circumstances, she merely carried on, knowing home was close. Hoping that her latest endeavor might again put a hold on this mess or at least return those taken home.

While things hadn't quite gone to plan, Kri was mostly intact. Mostly, being unlike some Faelene hadn't removed her wings. (So far wasn't planning to) Though sadly she was going to be missing feathers either way. This wasn't quite the way she wanted to do this, but she didn't pass up a perfect opportunity. It had happened in a strange way. While Faelene could summon her magic it had malfunctioned, so instead of a shield for her it had shoved itself away from her with dramatic force, knocking the dust colored leader out cold. One side of things it was pretty ironic this was what it had came down to, and yet well maybe it was twisted ways of fate that Kri have her own special visit among the unicorns.

They reached the forest of the Basin, Faelene stopped, liking the cover of the evergreens. The dark mare didn't want her bombarded. While the leader might think she was a prisoner (which was true) Faelene liked to think of her as their special guest she was protecting.

Still the blood maned should probably be worried when her prisoner came to, but she wasn't afraid of Kri. When she noticed life beginning to flicker, she was actually relieved. It was not in her intentions to give the Throat back a beat up Pegasus...not exactly. Silver eyes peered down, like a black liquid looking for light. "I can see why you would think that," she murmured, " but unless you make this harder than it is, you shouldn't be staying long." Faelene spoke matter-of-factly, giving a flick of her red tail. That was the truth, and Faelene wasn't about to "feed her to the wolves" unless that became necessary. The Thief lowered her voice, speaking for Kri's ears alone. "Besides there is one of yours that needs to go home with you. I haven't convinced her, but I thought you could. See, I helped her to get here, but since she failed her quest it's like her spark went out...."

ooc;if someone would like to join perhaps after Kri and Faelene posts again please?

[Image: faeleneicon.png]

Messages In This Thread
Where the %@!$ am I? - by Kri - 08-06-2013, 10:48 PM
RE: Where the %@!$ am I? - by Faelene - 08-09-2013, 10:44 AM
RE: Where the %@!$ am I? - by Kri - 08-09-2013, 12:10 PM
RE: Where the %@!$ am I? - by Faelene - 08-13-2013, 11:22 PM