the Rift

[PRIVATE] Meet Me. Greet Me. Fall for Me.

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

H a r m o n y
peace begins with a smile..

Harmony scoffed as she trotted through the field of purple flowers. She tried her hardest to look away from them, to cut them out from the ever so bland picture of this land. She heaved a large sigh as she trotted on. Memories flashed before her blue orbs, sending shock crawling beneath her skin. Stopping suddenly, she had to struggle to regain her breath. She frowned. No, this will not happen. I'm going to push you away, until you resign. Until you fail, and posses someone worthy of it The words she screamed to herself weren't ones you would hear the average filly chanting. But Harmony wasn't your average filly. The beautiful, kind, and sweet filly had another side. For all you know, she is fine and dandy. But what only one knows, who is close and dear to her, is that Harmony was doomed with a demon. One that likes to take her over, and use her young body as a killing machine.

She stopped as she came upon a small, open grassy area. Deciding to eat, she lowered her dome to nibble the brown, slowly wilting grass. She lifted her dome as her pearls chewed the treasure with the weight of something that one didn't know. She orbs scanned across the moonlit landscape. Her eyes once again resting upon those ugly things. The feeling ebbed away as she stared at them, unable to tear her orbs from the ugly things. She quickly whipped her dome in the other direction.Only to set her orbs upon more, more, they were endless...

@[Voodoo]

Messages In This Thread
Meet Me. Greet Me. Fall for Me. - by Harmony - 08-07-2013, 12:44 AM
RE: Meet Me. Greet Me. Fall for Me. - by Voodoo - 08-08-2013, 10:39 PM
RE: Meet Me. Greet Me. Fall for Me. - by Harmony - 08-12-2013, 11:20 PM
RE: Meet Me. Greet Me. Fall for Me. - by Voodoo - 08-13-2013, 03:27 PM
RE: Meet Me. Greet Me. Fall for Me. - by Harmony - 08-14-2013, 09:50 PM
RE: Meet Me. Greet Me. Fall for Me. - by Voodoo - 08-14-2013, 11:24 PM
RE: Meet Me. Greet Me. Fall for Me. - by Harmony - 08-17-2013, 12:46 AM
RE: Meet Me. Greet Me. Fall for Me. - by Voodoo - 08-28-2013, 09:11 PM