the Rift

[PRIVATE] Meet Me. Greet Me. Fall for Me.

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
tear me open pour me out,
inside there's things that scream and shout

The sudden burst of attitude that was so quickly publicized by her furious huffs of hot air tweaked a satisfied grin across my red, blood stain patterned mug. Her bright eyes flickered from my face to beyond my body, floating back to meet my drastically different colored eyeballs again. Something about the pool-like gaze that seemed to swim from the small female bothered me to an abnormal state. Another snort erupted from her body, sending her frame into some kind of quivering mess. A laugh slipped from my chest, echoing through the permanent night air.

"Really, stallion?" Uh oh, someone's having a mental breakdown the laugher came from both my body and my mind once more, and I couldn't help but bob my long skull back and forth, shaking my head as she seemed to throw a temper tantrum. Red eyes peeled fully open, watching the filly courageously take a step toward me. Who is she, the knight in shining armor? more laughter from my invisible company, though it had finally leveled out and ended from my body. The closeness of her body was once more irritating and the scent shooting from her raging body was making me feel rather sickly. In return, I flicked my ears backward and glared down at her.

She spat something at me again, something about being "so rude," oh you poor thing! Poor baby, be nice to the baby! She included something to her last whine; something about answering questions. My lips curled back into a broad smile, saliva stringing from my top lip to the bottom row of flat teeth. I'm such a sight for sore eyes. "Listen, Harmony!" I dropped my horned skull down to her neck, pushing at her with the long, flat length of my nose, hopefully sending her back a step or two. "You don't know who the fuck you're talking to, so I'd keep your pretty little mouth shut if I were you."

I drew my crowned cranium back into the sunless air, taking another step toward the young female in order to close the small amount of space there was between us; that is unless she jolts or attempts to run. They're eating away at my mind, learning to take control. Who knows what day and what the circumstance will be once they finally pull the last cord and numb what I have to think to just replace it with their destructive ways. That will be the day I become the puppet to the puppeteer. A day that I dread and think of constantly.

Tagged: @[Harmony]
Text here "Chat here." Voices here

i run but it stays right by my side
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Meet Me. Greet Me. Fall for Me. - by Harmony - 08-07-2013, 12:44 AM
RE: Meet Me. Greet Me. Fall for Me. - by Voodoo - 08-08-2013, 10:39 PM
RE: Meet Me. Greet Me. Fall for Me. - by Harmony - 08-12-2013, 11:20 PM