the Rift

[PRIVATE] Meet Me. Greet Me. Fall for Me.

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
tear me open pour me out,
inside there's things that scream and shout

I stared down at the filly, aggravation boiling in her brightly lit eyes. They seemed to stamp around in my skull, pushing each other around to get things riled up as if I were about to fight; she's too young for that though. I never want to hurt a female any way. Ears stayed back on my dark neck, the different colors clashing awkwardly. Once more, she spoke up, her tone so very heroic and much too powerful for someone of her age speaking to an older being.

A once bright smile, now stained by yellowed teeth, spread across my red face; an unpleasant sight I imagine. Who the fuck does this bitch think she is? Knock her down! Kick her! Beat the shit out of her! They all screamed at me from my skull, the anticipation of a show rallying on their fits of rage. My stomach knotted and I could feel them wriggling their way into my system, knocking down barriers that they have not been able to reach before. Before I knew it, my head was dropping as a loud snort was ringing from flared nares; my body attempted to push into the filly's -unless she had moved, I would make direct contact with her chest with the lower half of my own. If this were in fact the case, and we did make contact, it was hard enough to shove her back a little.

Put her in her place! Even though I can see fine, there is a glaze over each crimson eye now. They seem empty, though my pupils have seemed to grow to engulf nearly my entire eye, leaving a thick red ring around the outer edge. My heart is racing; the pulse thumping hard in my rib cage and neck. Red lips peeled back to reveal both rows of disgusting teeth once more; I lashed out at the filly, aiming for nothing in particular. But... it is not me doing this. Why is my body doing this? The anger boiled happily in my brain, churning and causing a satisfied group of friends in my head.

Tagged: @[Harmony]
Text here "Chat here." Voices here

i run but it stays right by my side
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Meet Me. Greet Me. Fall for Me. - by Harmony - 08-07-2013, 12:44 AM
RE: Meet Me. Greet Me. Fall for Me. - by Voodoo - 08-08-2013, 10:39 PM
RE: Meet Me. Greet Me. Fall for Me. - by Harmony - 08-12-2013, 11:20 PM