the Rift

[OPEN] Sing to the Harmony

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

H a r m o n y
peace begins with a smile..

Harmony smiled as she saw a figure coming towards her through the mist, at first it looked confused, but then the huge horned stallion step towards her, now closer. She flinched as he loomed over her, his large body would easily overpower hers, in a heartbeat. His voice was loud, and deep. Fitting for his large figure. When he approached, his fake smile played no tricks on the clever filly.
She fake smiled back to him and listened to his words.

“Hello there. Are you one of the members of this hell-hole, I mean, fine herd? Or are you just one like me? One that got caught in their fucking snare.”

She flinched as his ugly language seeped into her young ears.

" Yes. I am part of this beautiful land, and never will I wish not to be. Yes and please, watch your language. That is very rude, for, I am just young, but then again more mature and clever than most. "

She snorted and stamped her small hoof, raising her dome, attempting to become the same height as him, but it was no use.

" Your stolen? Ha! How could one steal something as mighty as you?"

Her voice was taunting, a sass licked the end of her sentence. She didn't wish to anger him, she was just annoyed of all these things treating her like she was a helpless foal. She wasn't. She had committed murder many times. Been possessed by a demon, and shamed by her mother and away to live on her own. Just to sum it up. She had experienced more in one year than many others have in multiple of years. That small ball of thorns rolled around in her stomach again, causing her deep pain of the past. Remembering was one of the hardest things she did every day. The pain, alone, would be enough to kill a filly of her age, but she had the urge to live on. Being possessed wasn't something that anyone or anything should wish for, and if they did, they should be sent to Harmony. She knows all about it. Every waking day of her life she experiences it, feels it, acts it, although, you may not see it. She is good at making a curtain of steel between her real personality and her possessors', her fathers. He was finally starting to ebb away, giving up the year long battle for control over Harmony's little frame.

She snorted once again and looked at him

" Why did you come see me, and what do you want from me? "

She had the immediate feeling that he wasn't here for a good reason, but then again, it could just be her father, tugging around her vulnerable mind. She stamped a cleft, flaring her scenters and perking her harks. Her beauty was shocking. When she is older, she is going to be a show stopper. One that turns head, and finally not break necks. When would she be able to finally be nice to everyone, with no doubt that he will want to take her over? Him inside her, tearing her apart, and controlling her like a useless, helpless, puppet. Throwing her at things that don't deserve her anger, like the purple flowers for instance. Things that wouldn't make the average being angry and murderous. But, of course, her was always there. Tugging at her heart strings and controlling her actions at every moment of the day and night.

The moon shone upon Harmony's white pelt, illuminating the bright white, which gave her a glowing look. She looked absolutely stunning, although, she really didn't know how beautiful she actually was. She looked at the stallion who had accompanied her. He was quite eye catching also.

Word count: 663
Tag; @[Tonka]
Thank you for joining the tread (:

Messages In This Thread
Sing to the Harmony - by Harmony - 08-07-2013, 02:04 AM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Tonka - 08-07-2013, 08:28 AM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Harmony - 08-07-2013, 02:22 PM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Tonka - 08-07-2013, 04:25 PM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Harmony - 08-10-2013, 01:50 PM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Tonka - 08-12-2013, 10:21 AM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Harmony - 08-12-2013, 11:39 PM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Tonka - 08-15-2013, 09:32 AM