the Rift

[OPEN] Sing to the Harmony

Tonka Posts: 87
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18 hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Sky

Tonka

I noted the fake smile that wiped across her maw. I began to wonder if she was like the rest of this herd. I knew that she was more than likely going to treat like dirt in the end, if she found out why I was here. For trying to steal a filly like her. I did not want to hurt her, for I was not that cruel as to hurt someone who was as young as her.

" Yes. I am part of this beautiful land, and never will I wish not to be. Yes and please, watch your language. That is very rude, for, I am just young, but then again more mature and clever than most. "

I could not help but give a little chuckle as she stamped her hoof and tried to retch my height. Of course, there was no luck with her attempting. Oh, why do little ones have to just be so adorable?

“As I said before, please excuse me. You cannot blame me for using foul language, for I was you and you were me, wouldn’t you let strong language roll off you tongue?”

She questioned him being stolen. The words, ‘mighty as you’ made his ears cringe. Her voice was taunting and I just wanted to give her a good bite on the shoulder. One as small as her should not be talking like that to a leader like me.

“Someone just as mighty as me has stolen me. Perhaps you know him? Kaj is his name.”

I almost gagged at saying that the bastard, Kaj, as powerful as I. Though I could not doubt that it was true, he had stolen me and I could not regret every day that I stayed here. My escape would be coming soon, though the thought at leaving Chemical with the foal was torcher. I would make them come with me and we would burst out of this misty hell.

" Why did you come see me, and what do you want from me? "

The yearling asked me. I looked down at her, my smile was now just a little less fake and had a tad of kindness to it.

“To be honest, I thought that you were just a bush swaying in the mists, though the darkness can play cruel tricks on your mind so I decided to go make sure it was not a member of my own kind. And you ask me what I want from you? Nothing but maybe a friendship. I haven’t made one of those ever since I arrived. My only friend is my love who is also stolen, not to mention she is soon going to have our foal. Perhaps you can be friends with it also.”

My deep voice rumbled out with a little touch of gentleness ringing to it. It was partly true that I wanted a friend here. The other part was I needed someone who would be on my side and understand me. I know that Chemical was here to do that too, but I needed another. I could not just rely on her to be around for me to talk to. This filly seemed to be worth my time. But, I was not good at making judgments. If I was, I would have led the Assassins away from the Edge and not into it. It was not my fault though, it was Ignita. That bitch had led us here and I just chose to follow through after her death. If only she had chosen a different target, we would more than likely not be in this mess. Oh what was I saying, it was my fault.

“It is a pleasure to meet you, little one. I am Tonka, the stolen leader of the Assassins. If you don’t mind me asking, who are you?”

@[Harmony]

[[No problem ;) Tonka needs more friends (or enemies :P) ]]

Walking "Talking" Thinking

Credits!

Messages In This Thread
Sing to the Harmony - by Harmony - 08-07-2013, 02:04 AM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Tonka - 08-07-2013, 08:28 AM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Harmony - 08-07-2013, 02:22 PM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Tonka - 08-07-2013, 04:25 PM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Harmony - 08-10-2013, 01:50 PM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Tonka - 08-12-2013, 10:21 AM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Harmony - 08-12-2013, 11:39 PM