the Rift

[OPEN] Sing to the Harmony

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

H a r m o n y
peace begins with a smile..

Harmony's fake smile had already faded from her kissers, replaced by a frown, she listened to him unwillingly, becoming bored quickly. She rolled her blue pools when her spoke;
“As I said before, please excuse me. You cannot blame me for using foul language, for I was you and you were me, wouldn’t you let strong language roll off you tongue?”
" Actually, you should watch yourself. My mother wouldn't appreciate it, and, no. I wouldn't stoop down to your level."

She muttered under her breath, becoming frustrated. She flipped her long, curly forelock from her orbs, looking them with hers, they where calmly staring on. Her harks where set back in a comfortable stage, her left hind painted leg was cocked.
Smiling, she saw him giveaway a small cringe. Her eyes became lighter, and she looked on at him, in a happier stage.
" As mighty as you? Well then, that must have been a good battle. No, Kaj's and I's paths have not passed yet."
When she finished her sentence, she nodded. Her soft voice rang, singing out among the trees like a song bird. Smiling, she noticed that this Stallion wasn't all that bad. Antheia would like him. She chuckled again as he spoke, his words seemed heartfelt and kind. Her harks flew forward, her smile deepening, she responded in a kind light tone, her pools tearing apart his.
" Wow, congratulations. I bet your foal will be a stunning one. I would love to become friends with you and your family. I would be very happy, new friends make my day. "

She stepped forward and nuzzled his shoulder with her soft muzzle, her intention of being a brat went down the rabbit hole.
" Yes, it is a pleasure. I am Harmony, a filly of World's Edge. Your a leader? Wow. I wish I was a leader. "
Her smile deepened again and she closed her orbs, thinking of her brilliant future. Without her father, just her. Only her, she wouldn't have to share this stunning frame, it would be all hers. She saw herself being a leader, of what, she didn't know yet. Saying she would someday lead World's Edge just seemed like she was stretching her tall tale even taller, it was just become ridiculous.
She simply shook her the thought away. She gazed at her new friend with joy, awaiting his answer.

"blah blah blah."

@[Tonka]

{ Harm loves friends <3 }

Messages In This Thread
Sing to the Harmony - by Harmony - 08-07-2013, 02:04 AM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Tonka - 08-07-2013, 08:28 AM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Harmony - 08-07-2013, 02:22 PM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Tonka - 08-07-2013, 04:25 PM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Harmony - 08-10-2013, 01:50 PM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Tonka - 08-12-2013, 10:21 AM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Harmony - 08-12-2013, 11:39 PM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Tonka - 08-15-2013, 09:32 AM