the Rift

[OPEN] Sing to the Harmony

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

H a r m o n y
peace begins with a smile..

Harmony smiled once again. The feelings for this Stallion where growing stronger. The electric connection between them was one that shouldn't go unnoticed. She liked how he treated her as his equal, unlike half these skumbags here in Helovia that looked down upon her just because her lack of a horn or wings. He treated her with respect and talked in a nice tone towards her. Unlike Midas, Voodoo, and many others who she despised. Harmony would love to live with him and his family, what an experience it would be! She was already anxious to meet his love, and his soon to come foals. Knowing him, they would be absolutely magnificent.

Her blue pools where latched on his. Her kissers drawn up in a large smile. She noticed that this Stallion could possibly be her new adopted father! Antheia though, what would she think? The thought of being without her yanked at Harmony's heart. Shaking her dome, she pushed the thought away. Her harks stretched forward as his kissers parted to reveal more low pitched, and kind words. She listened carefully, once again absorbing every word. She nodded her dome in response, then began to speak.

" Thank you Tonka! I am happy to know you found at least on being here that you could relate to. Also, I am happy that being so happens to be myself. I am quite shocked by your kindness, actually. You being soo.... Large!! "

Her pools sparkled with joy. Her words where light and happy. It seemed as if nothing could bring her down. This Stallion could never though, it made her chuckle. His size, but then again his soft and kind words. He wasn't what she expected. She was expecting a evil, mean, troublemaker. One that would possibly hurt her. But oh, did she judge wrong. So, very, very wrong.

When he spoke again, she listened. She had no intent on disrespecting her new friend. As she absorbed every word, her dome was raised high, but not nearly to the height of his. Her pools traveled along his frame, and rested on his horn. She chuckled slightly, noticing he was much like Antheia with his actions, and his kind words. She full out laughed when he lowered his head, noticing how low he had to go.

" She is?! What is her name! I must meet her! I must! If anyone can steal your heart, they must be a true beauty!!"

@[Tonka] <3

Messages In This Thread
Sing to the Harmony - by Harmony - 08-07-2013, 02:04 AM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Tonka - 08-07-2013, 08:28 AM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Harmony - 08-07-2013, 02:22 PM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Tonka - 08-07-2013, 04:25 PM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Harmony - 08-10-2013, 01:50 PM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Tonka - 08-12-2013, 10:21 AM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Harmony - 08-12-2013, 11:39 PM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Tonka - 08-15-2013, 09:32 AM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Harmony - 08-15-2013, 10:28 PM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Tonka - 08-21-2013, 10:55 AM