the Rift

[OPEN] Sing to the Harmony

Tonka Posts: 87
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18 hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Sky

Tonka

My blue orbs stared into her sparkling icy gems. I really had to admit, this little filly has taken a toll on my heart. I wanted to her to come with Chemical and me when we finally escaped. She would be a great little member for my band. We needed more like her. Maybe even I could adopt her? If she didn’t have any parents that is. I hoped she didn’t.

A chime like voice rolled out of the little girl’s maw. I stared down at her as she spoke. One of my ears twirled forward, but the other faced the side. Her words made my smile grow in size and made a soft chuckle emerge from my throat. I lowered my head, letting the edge of my lips touch the top of her velvety maw. I gave her a little nuzzle then brought my head back up high.

“Don’t let someone’s size fool you! Even the smallest and cutest of ponies can be devils at heart. I am not normally this kind, I will tell you. I usually would just ignore one that lives here, but you somehow found your way into letting me trust you.”

I looked away from her sparkling blue orbs and down at the ground. I did not like admitting my true nature to her. If it was to anyone else, I was sure that I would not even be fazed by it, but there was something about admitting this to the girl that made my mind cringe.

She spoke again, lifting his mind from his thoughts. She is?! What is her name! I must meet her! I must! If anyone can steal your heart, they must be a true beauty!! He smiled at her enthusiasm. I opened my maw to reply.

“Her name is Chemical, and yes, she is beautiful. She is the most beautiful mare I have known. I am sure you two would get along.”

Walking "Talking" Thinking

[[Short post is short and crappy]]

@[Harmony]

Credits!

Messages In This Thread
Sing to the Harmony - by Harmony - 08-07-2013, 02:04 AM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Tonka - 08-07-2013, 08:28 AM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Harmony - 08-07-2013, 02:22 PM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Tonka - 08-07-2013, 04:25 PM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Harmony - 08-10-2013, 01:50 PM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Tonka - 08-12-2013, 10:21 AM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Harmony - 08-12-2013, 11:39 PM