the Rift

[OPEN] Sing to the Harmony

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

H a r m o n y

Until you are in Harmony with yourself, you are not complete.

Everything that I had previously experienced, everything with Antheia... It was all forgotten when his soft muzzle met mine. A soft nicker escaped my kissers. I looked up at him, meeting my pools with his. He was so mighty. Actually, one that would normally frighten me. Why had I warmed up to him? Why had I met him? Why do we get along so well? This was all for a reason, I suspose. The God's must have something panned for me, something great... Or at least I hoped so.

My velvet harks once again flicked forward as I listened to his words, nodding in understanding as he spoke. His voice echoing throughout my homeland... Hopefully, I can just call this ratchet place World's Edge soon, not my homeland. Hopefully I will soon belong to the Assassins, live with Tonka and Chemical, and have an amazing future. Was this all possible for a scumbag of a filly like myself? Who knows. I truly hope so.

"I am not normally this kind, I will tell you. I usually would just ignore one that lives here, but you somehow found your way into letting me trust you.”

His words warmed my heart, and made my pools widen in joy. He trusts me. I was an exception to one of his conscious rules. This made me feel special, it made me feel happy, the most joyous I have felt in a long while. The smile upon my kissers grew larger.

" Tonka, I am glad I have earned your trust... You really seem like a great Stallion, I am actually very happy that our paths have crossed. "

I chuckled a bit after. It was true. I was happy I had met him, because now my clefts where clanking down a path that was one much more challenging than the previous one I had been walking down. It was time for change, why yes it was. But, why did Antheia have to take it like this. Why did she have to become so suddenly cruel and no longer love me? It was all a mystery I suppose....

He spoke again, and of course I listened, my pools still locked with his. He spoke of his love... I could really see that Tonka loved Chemical. The look in his eyes, the way he spoke of her.

My smile deepened, as I started to speak once again.

" We should go find her! I would love to talk to her sometime soon, and get to know her as I got to know you!"

My voice was soft and sing-songy. My pools still light and joyous. I hope Chemical will accept me. I would love to help raise her children, and become a great older sibling to them, and love, cherish, and protect them. I want to be there on day one, and so on. I would be there for them like nobody ever was for me. I can't wait.....

"blah blah blah."

{It wasn't crappy <3 } @[Tonka]
Table by @[Harmony] - SarhaharaS1@DA

Messages In This Thread
Sing to the Harmony - by Harmony - 08-07-2013, 02:04 AM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Tonka - 08-07-2013, 08:28 AM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Harmony - 08-07-2013, 02:22 PM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Tonka - 08-07-2013, 04:25 PM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Harmony - 08-10-2013, 01:50 PM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Tonka - 08-12-2013, 10:21 AM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Harmony - 08-12-2013, 11:39 PM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Tonka - 08-15-2013, 09:32 AM