the Rift

[OPEN] Sing Me The Song Of Death

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

H a r m o n y
peace begins with a smile..

Again, she can be found in a place where you would never suspect a small filly to come alone. Her long curly locks danced with her, and tickled her coat as she pushed through the undergrowth, slowly wilting from the lack of sun. It seemed impossible to push on. But she had to find her way to that water. She had heard murmurs and snid bits about it, but she felt the urge to see it with her own orbs, and not to trust the extent of exaggeration in others' tones. 'The blood of the killed' The thought haunted her, but she simply shrugged it away, giving a shake to her magnificent dome to clear it from her mind. Walking on, her long tail that drug being her became snagged on a pine tree branch, she scoffed in frustration.

This damned tail, sometimes I want to just chop the hellish thing off!

The thought scraped it's way through her juvenile mind. Her face showing much more years than it should. All though she had experienced only one year, it was filled with more activity than 10 years of someone regular. Death, happiness, sadness, rejection, and more, all jumbled up into one ball that seemed to constantly roll around in her belly, bearing thorns. Every time she was reminded of her past, that little ball would smash up against the walls of her stomach. Causing pain... Pain so fierce.... She stopped. It all come together now.She had finally figured out the puzzle.

After that night, the demon was different. Fiercer, more anxious and willing to take her over and use her for his business. Yes, his business. It was him who now possessed her...

She shook off the thought, the small ball yet again causing her deep pain from the past. Pushing on, her tail got stuck many more times, looking back, she frowned as she saw a few strands of her tail caught on a thorn that had scraped the flesh of her flank, ripping it open. Will I ever get away from this, or is this going to never ending? She asked herself in frustration. Perking her harks she kept moving, her clefts beginning to drag upon the soil.

Messages In This Thread
Sing Me The Song Of Death - by Harmony - 08-07-2013, 02:21 AM
RE: Sing Me The Song Of Death - by Histe - 08-18-2013, 12:50 PM
RE: Sing Me The Song Of Death - by Harmony - 08-18-2013, 09:04 PM
RE: Sing Me The Song Of Death - by Histe - 08-23-2013, 09:33 PM
RE: Sing Me The Song Of Death - by Harmony - 08-27-2013, 07:48 PM
RE: Sing Me The Song Of Death - by Seele - 08-31-2013, 11:13 PM
RE: Sing Me The Song Of Death - by Eris_ - 09-02-2013, 05:27 AM
RE: Sing Me The Song Of Death - by Histe - 09-02-2013, 07:42 PM
RE: Sing Me The Song Of Death - by Harmony - 09-08-2013, 08:28 PM