the Rift

[OPEN] Sing Me The Song Of Death

Histe Posts: 99
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Merikh :: Cougar :: Paralyze ali
HISTE
you can't find the words so you scream instead

Why was it that the mare felt the darkness so comforting, so much more homely than the daylight? Maybe it was the fact that her companion allowed her to see in the darkness. His eyes gathered what minimal light there was from the moon and the stars and he was able to see. Everything he saw he showed her through their link. It made her feel more in control of the darkness than she should have felt. Histe was still very angry, though. When the darkness had come her magic had gone, leaving her unable to call upon the acid rain storms that burned greenery and brought the stinging pain to her body that she had come to love.

On this dark day Merikh had found yet another victim to stalk through the forest. It seemed that his and his bonded's hunger was never satisfied as of late. As he followed the young filly through the forest he relayed information back to Histe, expressing how tender she would be for being so young. In return he could feel his bonded's hunger and knew that she was on her way.

The yearling stopped and Merikh chose that time to let a deep, fearsome growl rumble in his chest and throat. Silly little girl, you aren't alone. He could hear Histe's cackling in his mind as she pushed her way through the forest, not bothering to make her approach very quiet. The scent of blood permeated the air as she drew closer and Merikh could visualize the dried blood caked on his bonded's maw, neck, chest, and legs.

"Little girl." She cooed into the darkness. "Pretty little girlllll. Tasty little girl." Merikh growled once more and Histe used that to pinpoint him and made her way to stand beside her faithful cougar. She giggled and inched toward the young girl, her hooves snapping twigs and crunching leaves. "Run as fast as you can." She warned and Merikh screamed in the darkness, punctuating the warning. It was no fun hunting if the prey didn't run.

@[Harmony]
ooc:// hope you don't mind me popping in :D

Credits

Messages In This Thread
Sing Me The Song Of Death - by Harmony - 08-07-2013, 02:21 AM
RE: Sing Me The Song Of Death - by Histe - 08-18-2013, 12:50 PM
RE: Sing Me The Song Of Death - by Harmony - 08-18-2013, 09:04 PM
RE: Sing Me The Song Of Death - by Histe - 08-23-2013, 09:33 PM
RE: Sing Me The Song Of Death - by Harmony - 08-27-2013, 07:48 PM
RE: Sing Me The Song Of Death - by Seele - 08-31-2013, 11:13 PM
RE: Sing Me The Song Of Death - by Eris_ - 09-02-2013, 05:27 AM
RE: Sing Me The Song Of Death - by Histe - 09-02-2013, 07:42 PM