the Rift

[OPEN] Sing Me The Song Of Death

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

H a r m o n y

Until you are in Harmony with yourself, you are not complete.

As I walked, no pushed, through the forest, I suddenly heard a faint noise. Stopping, my harks swiveled, searching for the source of the noise. As she focused, she noticed it was not one, but it was two. Smirking, she turned in their direction, only to hear a foreign voice speak to her.

"Pretty little girlllll. Tasty little girl."

I smirked. This would be fun. I love how everyone underestimates me.

" Oh no, ma lady. Actually, I would taste like shit. "

I chuckled. My voice had no shake, for I stood there, my muscles tensed, ready to fight. Although the rules declared I couldn't who cares. If it is for my life, then I shall. If not, I would call for Antheia, or Tonka. He would escape for me, or at least I hope. I smirked, they told me to run? Nah. It would just be too boring. It's more fun to stand and fight, or so I think. I was confident, not one bit of me was hurting with scare, or nerves. No. If one was really as cowardly to hurt one of my age, then so be it. They would be in for it also, I can guarantee you. But what they don't know, I am an amazing fighter. Hell, I killed my own father and I am only a yearling, and he was an experienced warrior. Now he guides my hooves during battle, so again, as I always say, don't doubt me. I will stun you with my skill. I will make you regret starting a full blown war with me. I will call for backup, and you will be massacred.

So why not take the easy way out.

Table by @[Harmony] - SarhaharaS1@DA

Messages In This Thread
Sing Me The Song Of Death - by Harmony - 08-07-2013, 02:21 AM
RE: Sing Me The Song Of Death - by Histe - 08-18-2013, 12:50 PM
RE: Sing Me The Song Of Death - by Harmony - 08-18-2013, 09:04 PM
RE: Sing Me The Song Of Death - by Histe - 08-23-2013, 09:33 PM
RE: Sing Me The Song Of Death - by Harmony - 08-27-2013, 07:48 PM
RE: Sing Me The Song Of Death - by Seele - 08-31-2013, 11:13 PM
RE: Sing Me The Song Of Death - by Eris_ - 09-02-2013, 05:27 AM
RE: Sing Me The Song Of Death - by Histe - 09-02-2013, 07:42 PM
RE: Sing Me The Song Of Death - by Harmony - 09-08-2013, 08:28 PM